• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you getting Revolution?

Are you getting Revolution?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I'll be getting it the day it comes out, most likely. Hopefully I'll get my WiFi working by that time. ^_^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Nope, I probably won't be. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get a Wii in the first place, so PBR is out of the question for me.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'll be renting it first (since I can do that for free). If I like it, I'll get it.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Sure am, but its just so hard to find a Wii in the US, hope it comes out with the Wii Console

Kamui

´
    Years
  • I dont think I am...
    I am not someone who cares about graphics(kinda ironic...), just battling arround is not the thing I like to. Well I like to battle, but I like to play RPG mode.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Fully pre-ordered, and I'll be hosting a tournament with my friends at my birthday party at the end of the month. I might be allowing a few online friends to join in via Wi-Fi, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2012
    No its not worth it.. it has no future and whats other ... maybe in future it will be worth it.. but not now.

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    No I won't. I'm not going to get a Wii just for one game. Maybe in the future if other good games come out, or if a release date for Brawl is released.

pm3d

Programmer!
    Years
  • I have it preordered because
    a) I already have a Wii
    b) The graphics look awesome
    c) It reminds me of the good 'ol Stadium days

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Yup, gotta love that it's online! Oh, and the trainer customisation also looks damn cool

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • It depends if I even get a Wii by:

1) Those Wii commercial guys come to my house and give me a free one (They are really doing that)

2) I get a wii for Christmas

If either one of those happens, I WILL, but if not, no

So, for me it depends.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • heck yeah!!
    mine's already paid off just gotta pick it up on release day.

heh i'm mostly getting it 'cuz I need PC storage space in diamond hehe
    I trade so much I only have 4 open spaces in the whole game

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • I was wondering how to ask my mother if I could get it and I went to ask her and she told me she pre-ordered a game and it happened to be PBR how weird is that. XD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Totally!
    What stupid reason would compel me not to buy it? It looks like one of the best Wii games so far! =D

Totally buying!

Back