• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you good at making animal noises?

Years
  • How many of you can actually do a good imitation of an animal? If you can, what animal are you good at imitating?

This was just a thought after I found a...certain voice clip in one of my folders. I don't know why I made it, I must have been on something odd that day.

So apparently I'm good at imitating...a cat. Want to hear? You may need to turn your volume down a little. XD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • I've been told I can make a really good monkey noise. I'd record it but everyone's sleeping here and I don't feel like making a trip to the psych ward any time soon.

You make a great cat, though it freaked me out when you started hissing. xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I actually am. O_O

Maybe its because I hang around animals a lot. Wait 'till you hear my puppy-barking imitation. XD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've never even tried tbh. I think I can imitate a cat. It's pretty easy, or is it..

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • No, I'm terrible at making any types of noises. I try, but it never sounds like it's supposed to. It's humiliating when you think you've done okay, but then you hear a recording of your noise, and it sounds nothing like you remembered it to be like.

And that scared the crap out of me, Signomi. XD

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I haven't actually recorded my own voice imitating any animal. But people tell me I can imitate a sheep's "mehhs" pretty well. o.o

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I do an amazing Pterodactyl impersonation. I'm also pretty good at imitating cows and the call of a rooster.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • That was hilarious Sig. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD; But good either way! "O Well, I can sorta make cat noises... and bird noises. xDD

Years
  • Haha, I've tried, but I fail miserably. The only animal sound I can do semi-well is a dog's bark.

Years
  • I can do everything perfectly~

Meoowww.

Wolf Wolf.

Mooo.

Baa Baa.

nah J/K i can do a dog; cat and I think that's it. XD

Cat = nasal voice - keep mouth closed; dog = scratch throat your breath (metaphorically) <:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm pretty good at making a dog bark myself, I would record myself doing it but don't want to at the moment. xD

Years
  • I'd say I do a decent cat meow (I could make one of our cats meow if I meowed first!), and I think my chicken clucking is hilarious myself. Sometimes I do it at work when someone mentions chicken products and people just kind of stare at me. XD;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow Siggy just wow xD

Well, I think I can imitate a cat, a dog, and a cow fairly well. They arnt the best but sounds pretty good to me xD. I think that's about all the ones I can do. I really want to learn how to do a bird imitation or bird calls :D.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Do Pokemon noises count? I used to do them so well.

I can do a wolf howl fairly well because I went to camp one year and they taught us how to do it properly. I don't have any way to record it though, but I don't think I would feel comfortable posting it even if I could find a way to record it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I remember you doing that on Saturday, Siggy. XD

Honestly, I think I'm only good at making an Owl sound, because it's that easiest one... possibly a Cat sound too. :\

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Well me having a slight over obsession with dogs, I think I make a good yappy dog. I love singing together with my little Deedee. Other then that I suck. But I can make good demon noises. And I have a friend who can do a wicked dolphin voice!

EDIT: I can also do a pretty good sheep noise xD

Back