• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Are you guys enjoying B/W2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
  • I started playing White 2 this weekened and I'm liking it a lot. The only thing I'm not enjoying that much are the Gen V pokemon.

I had been playing Soulsilver a lot before this and briefly played White 1 (4 or 5 hours, didn't like it too much) before B/W2.

I'm enjoying White 2 much more than I enjoyed White 1, but I still feel HG & SS are the peak of the series, even being a remake.

what do you guys think?

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • I played Black2 and there's so much post-game stuff to do that I'll never return to the Gen IV games ever again, especially the PWT!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm sorry, but this is a bit too broad of a topic to be discussed. This may as well be a regular chit chat thread (Don't you guys even dare try to open one). Which would be fine in any other non-video gaming section, however, since the video game discussions all deal with specific topics, a chit chat thread that would discuss everything would completely void the point of any other thread opened, which is why we do not want these in these types of sections. So, unfortunately since this basically is a chit-chat topic, I'm going to have to close this one. Sorry. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back