• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you happy with your current lifestyle?

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I suppose I'm okay with it. It's not the best, but it's satisfactory.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah, mines too. It`s not the best lifestyle, but I`m okay. I mean, I do have problems that I have to face once in a while, but aside from that, everything`s... normal. =|

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I was, but this weekend has really been a life changing few days.

Years
    I think my current lifestyle could be a bit better, but then again it always can. I don't have too much to complain about at the moment though.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'm doing pretty good now. My grades are good this year, so I have no worries! :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    My lifestyle is fine, I guess. >> However, I do have problems. <~ Annoying problems...

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    My lifestyle is great I dont have any financial problem, my uni study is going great and I have awesome loyal friends =)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I like it.It's simple and although I have some really bad days,I can cope with it =)
    I couldn't ask for anything more,really~ xD

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mine's okay...but the last few months have been crap...A LOT of bads stuff, out of my control, has happened...I've been depressed lately.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    It could be 1000x worse. I could be fatally ill, could have some disorder, I could have some condition...the list goes on infinitely. I'm happy that I'm alive and with my current lifestyle, yep yep.

Hehe, it would be cool if the world was like an RPG....but that's an impossible lifestyle, ne? xD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hehe, it would be cool if the world was like an RPG....but that's an impossible lifestyle, ne? xD

*nodnod*

Anyway, mines pretty nice I suppose. It could be so much worse, but I suppose it could be better at the same time, but not by much.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'm all over the place :| It mostly depends on how my head is... I have a depression problem you see; IT SUCKS =|

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    My life is crud up to the point where my weekends can't even be enjoyable. But I always tell myself it could be worse. ( No matter how much that might not be true to me at the time)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My life is OK. I have seperated parents. Which is the best thing. I am glad to get away form my dad for 3 days a week. I don't like him or his fiance that much. Also with her being pregnant I want to get away even more. Will get bad when baby is born. She is expecting me to baby sit. But I don't want to as I have my own life.

Back