• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you hoping for snow this winter?

Years
    I would love to see a white Christmas where I am but because it's Florida, we don't see snow here ;-;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I would love to see a white Christmas where I am but because it's Florida, we don't see snow here ;-;

We don't tend to get Christmas snow even in the UK where it's cold : < you have no chance lmao.

Christmas snow does add to the occasion though ;-; so pretty.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I want snow but not as much as usual.
    Last year we had about 10 feet of snow one day! The storms can get pretty bad here, but I hope to see a feasible and nice amount.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    When THIS is always going to be your Christmas, of course it's nearly impossible. No such thing as a white Christmas when you live in the southern hemisphere in NZ.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Erf. I would usually be all for a snowy winter, but after last year's bashing for the north east states... How's this: As long as it doesn't bury me I'll take it ;)

Years
    I'm hoping for the opposite, actually. No snow at all. Although that's probably not happening for here, it'll probably snow regardless at some point, so I'm at least hoping that it holds off on snowing for as long as possible. :D

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Oh yes I'm hoping for snow this year. I love snow a lot. The one thing about it is having to get my car out of it. It gets buried sometimes and I have to use a shovel to get it out. It takes a long time though. Not to mention how cold it is. But still I am hoping for it.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    I'll take snow at any point if and only if the following combination occurs:

1. My office is closed and I don't have to physically show up for work (excluding holidays)
    2. Someone shovels all the snow for me.

Otherwise, screw snow! I don't care if you start off gorgeous, you're a disruption on my day-to-day activities!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    We have never gotten it since moving to Arizona. So, I can safely say that I won't be getting any this year either. What more can you expect when you live in a fxxk'n desert? :c I really wish we could have it because I was born and raised in Maine as well. So, not having snow means it doesn't quite feel like Christmas to me... even for the past several years we've lived here.

Bay

Years
    I live in the valley parts of California, so no snow for me this year. I'm fine by that so that way I don't have to deal with stuff like icy roads, heh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    In Chicago, it snowed about a week ago and since then, no news of it coming for a while e.e

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really love snow on Christmas. It's just so.

That being said, I'm not really expecting it this year. This winter has been so mild so far; I haven't even needed a coat, save for a few days. Still, it'd be nice if the temperature would drop just enough to give us a light dusting.

truth out I wanna build a snowman...

Years
    Lol nope! I've never gotten snow on Christmas where I live and I won't hold my breath. The only time when I could even consider it to be snowing is when it started hailing and you have to have an imagination to even consider that as snow :(.

Years
    Not really, it looks really pretty at first but once the reality settles in it's more of a pain in the butt! Literally if you fall on the ice!

Back