• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in a cult?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: I am! We worship 2012 (the movie, number, and year all at once), Cheerios, and fat-free milk. We have our own fort clubhouse and flashlights for late-at-night meet-ups.
    edit ALSO BATS.

How about you? What kind of cults (or daresay, "clubs") are you in?

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Yes, I am a Scientologist.

Not really. I am not in a cult. X3;

Bay

Years
  • Real life, none at the moment. D: Here, the "your username could easily be a pun" cult at DCC. :P If I learned something from Da Vinci Code, there are good and bad cults. XD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If you are part of an organized religion, you are in a cult.

:|

I am not. Most definitely not.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Nah... I'm not in any cult. As for the future - it's still highly unlikely, but it still has a chance, lol...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Conan O'Brien is my supreme leader, my savior from all that is stressful and depressing. If there is a cult belonging to him, count me in.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Psh. I wish.

If I ever find a cult that supports that theory that the goverment has known the world will end in 2012 since the late 1940s and that the Cold War, War on Terrorism and recent recession are all part of an ellaborate cover-up, I would join it. Fun fun. 8D
    YOU READ MY MIND! 8D

Oh, I'm in the Pokecommunity cult, if you don't mind.

Back