• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in an online relationship with anyone?

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
  • I was in an online relationship 2 and a glad years or so ago, but it got too hard so I ended it.

I also had several online siblings, however we lost touch even though we are all still right there on our MSN and Facebook profiles so... I suppose for now I'm not in any online relationships.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm in one! I got together with him a month before he left... for two years. He'll be back August 2013, and we've emailed each other a bit since then and then after that we can eventually meet up :3

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • I'm not in one currently, but there is this one girl I've got my eye on. I'm not sure if she likes me too. I never actually wanted an ONLINE relationship, I would prefer one more closely, not that online means unreal. She's like a perfect match so far, I'm not sure whether she knows or not even though I throw very Very VERY obvious 'hints' If it did happen, though I doubt it would, sadly it'd be long-distance but whatever, do it for love I say. I know I might be a bit young but why let an opportunity get away? That's not something I'll do.

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have many online relationships - friends who I can't see face to face but whom I consider just as close as the friends I have in real life.

As for a romantic relationship, no. I used to be in an online relationship with our very own Hybrid Trainer, but that ended about a year ago now and I'm seeking out offline relationships where I can actually be physically affectionate and whatnot :)

Back