• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I absolutely love Christmas. I love buying gifts for my girlfriend and our families. I love the cheesy Christmas movies, I love the lights, I just love the whole atmosphere. The whole "lead up" to Christmas leaves a warm little thrum in my chest. It's just magical and we're so lucky to have it. This will be my third Christmas with my girlfriend and our last Christmas until we're married :)

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Yes, I am. But only christians celebrate for the real reason. Like me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes, I am. But only christians celebrate for the real reason. Like me.

What about Catholics :*( ?

I half look forward to Christmas this year, I still have to pretend I believe in Santa Clause because my bro is just 9. I also worry on the decor. With the crisis going on, I won't really want to decorate this year.

Lol. What bummer this year.

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
    My family is spending Christmas at my older sisters house in Fort St. John (In Canada) and I'm bringing my Xbox 360 and ROCKBAND2! So yes I look forward to it!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yes as it will be freezing and this time it might have snow(wahoo) and cause i can use it as an excuse to get a new cellular phone.(wow i just did not use cellular...)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    My family is spending Christmas at my older sisters house in Fort St. John (In Canada) and I'm bringing my Xbox 360 and ROCKBAND2! So yes I look forward to it!
    Lol that sounds like fun:D
    Yes as it will be freezing and this time it might have snow(wahoo) and cause i can use it as an excuse to get a new cellular phone.(wow i just did not use cellular...)

Your lucky so what kind is it?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Any particular reason for that?

Well probably because he likes Van Halen =p

And yea, I love not just Christmas, but the whole season of it up until New Years (besides the truckload of shop at Macy's ads, lol). It's great huddling in the house with my family, baking cookies and having them with hot chocolate, and kicking back for a movie.

The present part of it seems to get less significant every year, but maybe it's just because of my loss of interest in video games and the completion of my LEGO collection, the only two kinds of items I ever asked for lol

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I love the atmosphere of Christmas, all the lights and happy people, and holiday pay :DD Once people get over their initial holiday stress they become really giving and friendly so I love working with them even more.

However I dread Christmas day. It'll be the first Christmas without my mother and grandparents, and my (step)dad will be joining his family out of state, so I'll be alone for that day. It shouldn't be that bad though, I'll just sleep in and hang out at home until my room mate gets back from her parents house that night. Maybe I'll even cook myself a little Christmas dinner XD;

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I love the atmosphere of Christmas, all the lights and happy people, and holiday pay :DD Once people get over their initial holiday stress they become really giving and friendly so I love working with them even more.

However I dread Christmas day. It'll be the first Christmas without my mother and grandparents, and my (step)dad will be joining his family out of state, so I'll be alone for that day. It shouldn't be that bad though, I'll just sleep in and hang out at home until my room mate gets back from her parents house that night. Maybe I'll even cook myself a little Christmas dinner XD;

Aww that sounds sad. If you don't mind my asking--what happened with your mother and grandparents?

I'd be happy to keep you company on Christmas :).

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I was, until my brother bust my bubble by telling me he wouldn't get me Persona4 because it's rated M for mature. >:|||||||

Anger!

But otherwise, actually I am. I really want my Bai Ren Kan Bu Dong shirt, and my Quincy necklace. I dunno. I don't really know what else I want to get. :|

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Aww that sounds sad. If you don't mind my asking--what happened with your mother and grandparents?

I'd be happy to keep you company on Christmas :).

We had a strange string of deaths in the family recently.

Nifty, I'll probably be on PC on Christmas XD

Back