• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you obsessed with animes?

Are you obsessed with animes?

• TOTALLY OBSESSED ANIME OTAKU ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Yeah, I love 'em, I watched some real good ones and I download/buy them too. ^^

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • They're nice, but I don't watch too many.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Animes suck. =/

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yes, I'm completely obsessed. Squee.

I spend most of my free time watching Anime nowadays, both new stuff and older things that I didn't have access to before I started university this year. I tend to scam stuff off the guys in the uni Anime club who have broadband, since dialup takes way too long to download stuff on.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    I'm definately obsessed. I've got a whole bookcase filled with manga, and about 75 or so DVDs. And then there's the matter of my bedroom, filled with anime posters, dolls, etc. I've even got Evangaleon bedsheets, and I can't sleep without my stuffed Luna! (And I'm not ashamed.)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I love anime so much but only anime I'm obsesssed with is Pok?mon XD
    I love that so much <3<3<3

But I would call myself an otaku XD

MarineManiac

The Keeper of Pure Souls
    Years
    Sailor Moon! Inuyasha! Pokemon (1,2,3,4), Digimon (1,2,4), Card Captor Sakura... I could go on forever.

But i can really say I'm obsesed! All I think about daily is what will happen next on (whatever anime). If I could have it my way... My whole room would be Anime!

: When I say themes I mean all themes of that show:

*sings CCS theme*
    *Then goes onto all Inuyasha themes*
    *Then goes onto Beyblade Theme*
    *Then goes onto Yugioh theme*
    *Then goes onto Yu Yu Hakusho Themes*
    *Then goes onto Pokemon themes*
    *Then goes onto Dective Conan themes*
    *Continues to go down list of all favorite anime titles themes until completd*

Last edited:

MarineManiac

The Keeper of Pure Souls
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    I am not obsessed...currently I only watch 2:
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Inuyasha

And I read 2 Mangas:
    -Inuyasha
    -Naruto

If your in my mind... Too many Secrets...too much anime knowledge... get out ta my head! ahh! get out out!

*holds head as voice echoes through* Help me.... get them out ta my head!! Ahh!

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Well, I'm aware that anime and manga are different, but I suppose this thread counts for manga too, right? ^^o

I'm completely obsessed with manga. I have some 30+ volumes in my room, plushies, wall scrolls, toys... XD I spazz anytime a new volume is out in my favorite series, and I could go as far as spending hundreds of dollars at my favorite manga store. :X I haven't seen much anime at all, but I love it, too. I'm also hoping to one day finish the doujinshi I started a while back. XP

Back