• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you on other forums?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I mostly hang on spacebattles and MLP forums. I have a couple RPs i'm involved with on the former, and the people at the latter are really nice.

I also hung out on some otherkin forums during the pandemic (they're rather interesting people if you approach them with an open mind), and I have a few leanings in that area, but the forum I was on mostly was shut down.

Years
    I also hung out on some otherkin forums during the pandemic (they're rather interesting people if you approach them with an open mind), and I have a few leanings in that area, but the forum I was on mostly was shut down.
    I know of that forum/community, but never did join it.
    I am not very active there, but I sometimes go to The Bell Tree forum, which is an Animal Crossing forum. I have accounts on some other forums too, but just because I had something to ask and I needed an account to make one.
    Same. I am a member on The Bell Tree but do not consider myself active there.
    The concept of forums are really comfy to me. I like how much slower something like a forum or message board is compared to social media.
    They used to be much faster than they are nowadays. Forums would move as fast as a chat room at times depending.

Back