• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you planning to dress up for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Dress up as nero but use white paint instead of black. Not likely to happen though.

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
    Years
    Hell yes!

I'm dressing up as a ghost buster, I'm just looking for someone to portray Slimer.

The costume I bought comes with this stupid blow-up ghost-busting pack, so I'm just going to use a super soaker instead. :P

Hopefully I'll find a hood to trick r treat in, no one in our town seems to do it anymore; except in the gated communities, which is very lame

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    We have a costume contest at work, I did the whole doctor thing last year complete with scrubs, charts, stethoscope, and lab coat with gloves in the pockets. This year I figure I'll do something a little more adventurous to me, I'm trying my hand at looking like a professional football (not american football) player. I got myself a jersey and the warm up pants they wear onto the field so, while it's not the most creative, I'll still have fun.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I'm being a Zombie. Typical, I know.
    But my sister and her girlfriend (Who is dressing up as a Nazi) are both doing Theatrical Make-up. They're going to make it look like half my face has fallen off.

It WILL be hardcore. Then I'm doing a Zombie walk, so I wont have to make another costume.

And my other friend is being a Zombie version of Lady Gaga, she keeps singing:
    'E-e-e-eat your face, e-e-eat your face'
    To the tune of Poker Face

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the "spirits" of things.Where there is no imagination there is no horror.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back