• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you punk/goth/prep/nerd/jock/popular?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Well, I try not to put myself into any stereotype. However, at my school I'm pretty much in what is considered the the "weird people/social outcast" group. Everyone in my group is friends with at least a few of the people in the "punk" group though.

Even though it can be hard sometimes, being in the weird group is actually pretty cool. You can be as weird in public as you want and people won't think of you any differently. You don't have to hide it if you like embarassing things. You also make lots of real friends, because in order to be friends with a weird person you have to accept them for who they are. (I'm not saying that you don't make real friends being in other groups, but I say there's a better chance of it when you're 'weird'.) It has its downsides, but I really wouldn't trade my weirdness for anything. <3

Last edited:

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I have to put myself down as a nerd for here and in real life.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Tsk, I'm considered a quiet, calm, artistic type of person to people who don't really know me.

In lunch, I sit where people call the "Crazy, hyper, weird" group. And yes I do act hyper during lunch. So people who see in me in lunch views me that way. *shrugs*

I don't fit in the categories in punk, goth, nerd, popular, and jock. I'm a mix I guess.. I don't care really, I don't care if people label me too.

fnsandpwr

Adriano!
    Years
    I don't know how I would be clasified as, I guess i'm part popular, nerd, jock, and prep type mixed in one.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm a lot of things to a lot of people, but basically I'm a semi-popular nerd.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweetie, what's the label name for people who are: hyper, cool, smart, funny, fun to talk to/be with, show offy, a little crazy, arogant, strong, popular, cheerful, out going, nice, artistic, game obessed, loves anime, and weird? Oh I remember now sweeties, Asian! XD!!!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I don't fall into any of those labels...why? Because I am random....I'm not nerdy...but I'm not stupid...I'm not a jock...but I'm definitely physically fit...you know...I don't go deep into any categories...so people can't label me..and I of course hate labels..

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Meh, I hate it when people sepparate others into groups in school >_<. I really don't know in which stereotype I belong...but I guess that Im both kind popular and prep...thats all.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I don't stero type anyone that is just dum.

Anyways i guess i would fit in the uh nerd/unpopular section.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Im known as the

Multicolouredmentalweirdlittlefreakofthetowndontgonearhershedoesvoodoo.

Labels are for cans.

Years
    Jeremy: That would be classified as...Jeremy XD

Well me...I'm just me..seriously...I don't stereotype, because I just find it pointless...if anything it only causes bullying at my school.

Back