• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you related to a famous person?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Well, my family (on both sides) aren't really famous.
    The only stardom is that my nan went on a children's television show to pour some teddy bears a cup of Tea >.> And me and my older sister have been in the local newspaper several times, but nothing much.

Though, one of my best friends IRL is related to a famous murderer who used to live in my area (before he died), he killed his wife in a forest and now the forest is named after him. >.>

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    We're apparently distant cousins of Helen Keller. My mom's great grandmother was her cousin.

Years
    I had relatives on my mothers side who landed on the Mayflower and helped establish the first colony in America, nbd.

I remember my grandmother said a few others, but I'd have to look them up. ;~;

Ayselipera

Yes, but I honestly don't feel like sharing... although if it makes anyone happy it's a famous American president hoorayaya.

NOW TO WHAT MATTERS. I like to think that I am most likely related to a Tristan and Isolde like couple (one being Irish and the other English) therefore making me part English.

Anyways, I don't care what anyone thinks! I am definitely part English somewhere down the line and I refuse to believe otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO ONCE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I TOOK A PICTURE OF MYSELF AND I LOOKED SPANISH SO I MAY BE OF SPANISH ROYALTY TOO. That is all.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I am related to Daniel D. Tompkins, who was Vice-President under James Monroe. :D He was also governor of New York, and Tompkins Square Park is named after him. ^__^

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Related to a movie director who's made a few movies. Nothing too popular though.[/SIZE]

Back