• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you scared of these?

Do you believe in ghost, the dark, zombies, invisible things?

• Yes, oooo they scare me boog boogi :S

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, they just sit in my ghost catcher xD

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Well sometimes they creep me out when I see movies...

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Hmm... Wel not really since ghosts cant do really much to you.
    And zombies are like walking sticks.
    But when i play games like resident evil it freaks me out.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Nope, I'm not scared of ghosts, in fact I like them. ^^ But if one really appeared I might say differently... lol!

Last edited:
    Years
    Do I believe? Ghosts, I kind of do. I've seen some things and they make me lean more towards belief than disbelief.
    Zombies? No, I haven't seen a scrap of decent proof on that one.
    Invisible things? Of course! Air is invisble! XD Not really... but then again, ghosts are probably invisible. :/ So I'm split on that one.

Scared? Not at all. What's the worst they can do to me?

EDIT: I just noticed, this poll closes on my birthday! Awesome! XD

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Ghosts, you've got to be kidding me... >_>

Yeah, I'm scared of them! XD Not really because I've never come accross one and I'll believe in them when I see them (if its possible to see them XD). I can honestly say there is no movie in the world that scares me. Not any more, anyway. Back then I didn't like Freddy Crugar but now watching one of his films is as scary as watching something like Barney the Dinasour.

All Horrors are comedies in my book. What's scary though is documenteries about the paranormal O_o because at least there, the mysteries are unsolved unlike movies where you know from the get-go that everything is set up and fake. The scariest thing in the world that we should all be afraid of?

Chickens. v_v

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    No. I'm not superstitiousish xD;
    That's like me, not supersticious. It seems a lot of my friends are scared of ghosts and get scared easily by video games and movies. Not me, although I find ghost stories and things of the like entertaining.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    When I was younger, yes. When my teacher told me that ghosts aren't real, and neither are zombies, I lost my fear. So nope. Not anymore.

Back