• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you short tempered?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm not easily angered in normal situations where my stress level is low and there isn't someone intentionally trying to piss me off. When it comes to my brother, I've learned the art of ignoring him, but even he can get me going on a bad day.

When I am stressed out, or having a general 'Bad day' I usually have a much shorter fuse, but I tend to be quite likely to warn you in several passive and several obvious ways before that fuse reaches it's end, so it's not like you touch off the fuse and get a BOOM a half second later. XD

Now there are certain things a person can do to/in front of me that doesn't light my fuse at the tip, but lights my fuse at the very very bottom, about a half centimeter above where it enters the blast zone.
    I won't say what those are, since when I do, people do just that to see how nasty I can be when I lose my temper, and believe me...I get pretty bad.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I like to think of myself as a patient person, someone who's not short tempered. And I can get a little annoyed but I get more so sad.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The last time my mentality 'broke' was when my ex-girlfriend cheated with one of my best friends. It was like all the anger, shame, secrets, disappointment, fear, etc. that I slowly gathered throughout my life then just suddenly came pouring out. It was scary, the people that was there when I fought him said that I wasn't the same guy I was before. After that, I promised myself that I would never allow myself to be seen that way ever again.

My patience is amazing. I can almost take any insults, outbursts, chairs, and threats without a problem. It takes a lot for it to 'break' again. Even if someone annoys me, it'll go away in a couple hours or so. Hate is a strong word, so I'll use dislike instead. It still takes me a lot to dislike a person.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I have no temper at all really. ._. My anger can spike for any given reason, but not to the point I'll let myself get blinded by it. Unless of course, someone touches my face or does something to someone I care about. If that happens, whoever it is better run and hide, because I will find him/her -.-

Years
    Noo... Psh, nooo... -in denial-
    Well, I will admit that when I was younger, I had a really bad temper, but now, I'm calmer and better at controlling myself. xD

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    I normally have a controlled temper, but when people get on my nerves and really don't care what the consequences are, that's when I blow my fuse. I hate it when people THINK they know everything about something when they actually don't, and when people go and get me in trouble for something I did, when they do the same thing to me and I just let it go. If that happens, then I will probably go to extreme lengths to ignore the person, such as blocking them on Facebook, not answering their texts, and completely ignoring them when they try and talk to me.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I usually tend to lose my temper completely whenever my brother comes into my room and starts to annoy me like there's no tomorrow. I don't get why he does it. I also lose my temper at.... video games. XDD;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I don't think I'm short tempered. I mean I get pissed off fairly easy at the sight of stupid things but not so much angry over them. Wait...does that make sense . .'?

Years
    Generally I'm not one who will make an outburst at just any random insult, but when it comes to a few sensitive issues, I will become outraged very quickly. Unfortunately, some people find my angry face funny and will provoke some of those issues at least once a day to see it. ._.;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    While I have always been short-tempered, I would like to believe that I've finally managed to get it under control over the past few years. There are still things that I simply cannot abide, though.

Back