• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you Simpson Crazy?

Princess Sammi

Classic Pokéfan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2012
    You bet I am - but I only like the first ten (or so) seasons. :) I still have all my comics and other merch, including The Simpsons Hit & Run (which I still play) and The Simpsons Movie as a PSP UMD. My favourite character is Bart, hehe.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    I love the Simpsons Hit & Run. Homer is my favorite and I love it when he says this after destroying a car or running someone over "I am Evil Homer! I am Evil Homer!"

Years
    You bet I am - but I only like the first ten (or so) seasons. :) I still have all my comics and other merch, including The Simpsons Hit & Run (which I still play) and The Simpsons Movie as a PSP UMD. My favourite character is Bart, hehe.

I agree with you Sammi, I love the older seasons better. My brother has Seasons 1-10 as well as 12 in DVD boxsets.

Yeah, I've been Simpson crazy since my brother introduced me to watching it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Also agreeing with older episodes >>> newer. More enjoyable and funnier too IMO.

Big fan of the Simpsons at any rate. Homer's my favourite character, while Lisa is actually one of my least favourites. Somewhat of an obnoxious character when she gets an episode to herself imo.

Years
    Also agreeing with older episodes >>> newer. More enjoyable and funnier too IMO.

Big fan of the Simpsons at any rate. Homer's my favourite character, while Lisa is actually one of my least favourites. Somewhat of an obnoxious character when she gets an episode to herself imo.

Yeah, I love Homer cos he's funny (D'oh!) but Lisa's not too bad either. I like Bart as well cos of the way he acts towards Lisa.

My fave of the older episodes was "Team Homer" from Season 7 - it's the episode where Homer sets up a bowling team and then there's also Springfield Elementary declaring the students wear uniforms, such a funny episode. I love the episodes from Seasons 1-10 cos I love the classic Simpsons. After like, Season 13 I found the show less funny.

Another one deserving a mention is "Homer To The Max" from Season 10, that's my brother's favorite episode. In that episode, Homer discovers there is a fictional character sharing his name but gets outraged when they change the character's personality so Homer eventually changes his name but with bad results.

And another from Season 10 that I should mention, "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo" - this was the episode where the Simpsons go to Japan but after Homer loses their last million yen they have to take a challenge on a Japanese game show to win plane tickets to get home. I liked the "Battling Seizure Robots" scene cos it's a reference to the infamous Pokemon episode "Electric Soldier Porygon" which caused seizures in tons of Japanese children.

I also loved "Bart Vs. Australia" from Season 6 despite that episode causing controversy towards the show's Australian audiences. I'm an Australian myself but I don't think it's controversial. My fave scene from that episode was when Bart called this boy named Tobias about which direction the toilet flushes, one of my fave Bart moments.

Another Season 6 episode deserving a mention is "Homer The Great" - my fave Homer episode.

My fave Season 8 episode is "The Springfield Files" - the one where Homer mistakes Mr Burns for an alien. Not to forget guest voices from David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson and Leonard Nimoy. This episode was one of the funniest in my opinion since I have that interest towards aliens.

Last edited:
    Back