• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you still hyped?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I don't even have 3ds, my last game was white2, don't play any gen 6. Seriously considering buying a 3ds just for this game (is it really worth it to buy one now? Even the used one)

The legendaries are based on lion and probably a dream catcher, the region may be based on Hawaii but the plot is very likely middle eastern,, so am I still hyped? Yes of course

Years
  • Don't get me wrong, I like what I'm seeing insofaras screenshots and whatever else, but this is only the icing on the big giant cake that is the rest of the game. I'll get excited when I find out starter evos, gym leaders, as well as whatever else the game has to offer.

This. It's definitely when we learn about more characters, gameplay, new Pokemon and the eventual starter evolutions that will definitely be tense for.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • This, pretty much.

Don't get me wrong, I like what I'm seeing insofaras screenshots and whatever else, but this is only the icing on the big giant cake that is the rest of the game. I'll get excited when I find out starter evos, gym leaders, as well as whatever else the game has to offer.

That is how I feel too. I am just waiting on more news, I'll probably get Moon, but also wanna learn more about stuff before jumping in.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Yep, I'm starting to getting the hype again after the latest trailer's been out for days. I hope the developers can keep bringing more news and information again if they want to keep the hype on until the game is released.

Years
  • At first I thought I was, but right now I haven't been interested in the series at all.

In other words, even though I'm probably alone in this, no.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've never been 'hyped' personally, I just know I'll enjoy playing Moon pretty much like any other Pokemon game.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'll be more hyped when I see more about these games. For now it looks kinda like 6gen but with new Pokemon. But I know these games, I know this generation will bring something exciting. I'm just curious about what it's gonna be.

Back