• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you the black sheep in your family?

Years
    Haha, I sure as hell am. XD
    I'm an only child, but I live with two perfect as hell cousins (One is a singer/model, and one is a singer/perfect little brat.) so I look really bad next to them. >.<
    I also have no talent. I tried piano, didn't work out. NOT gonna try singing, and sure as hell won't be a model. Well, one talent is being able to punch people REALLY hard. But, I have no talent, that according to my parents, is "useful". Hell, punching people is useful. I once gave the most annoying guy in the class a bloody nose. His mom now hates me and calls me a "juvenile delinquent." B*tch kicked my backpack! >:(

Well, where do you stand? You the perfect kid or are you looked down upon?

Last edited:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I should be, but I hide everything I could get kicked out of the house for from my ridiculously conservative parents. I make good grades, so they like me, but they wonder why I never talk to them. :V

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I'm definitely not perfect, but my sister and my uncle are the black sheeps of our family. KInda thankful for that =]

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Hehe. If my parents were alive right now I would have been the black sheep of my family. I am too naughty and not serious.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Depending what you mean by Black Sheep.

Even if I am the oldest, I still feel treated like an idiot around the house. I get punished for the mistakes of my Bro "Because I'm the older one". Well what the hell? Didn't you say I could ignore that brat? :/

Every few months my dad comes check out my PC for no reason at all, and he keeps complaining "You have spyware all over, this is a virus, don't download junk! This is diguised PenDejo!" I admit the Zango case was a mistake but... how the fudge are a few games and image editing software classified as Spyware? Just because I have a million desktop Icons doesn't mean I have junk and viruses. And just because I enjoy the way my PC is doesn't mean he can call me a pendejo. Sometimes I feel like he's the one making the mistakes and messing up by himself (He is 51, what else did you expect?).

And my brother is plainly a Football field large shard of hell, period.

Being the oldest is just too much pressure. If I was an only child, maybe I would feel better about my position in the family.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    I'm anything but a black sheep. >_> I get the good grades, I'm fit, and I don't bother my parents. The thing is, they don't leave me alone. Even being the 2nd oldest out of 4, I'm never left alone. Sigh. Wish I could be on the computer all day. Way better than exercising. -yes I'm a geek- v__v

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm definitely not the 'black sheep' of my family. I get decent grades (I should be doing better, but, to be honest, I really could careless right now...), I plan on going to an university, I plan on getting a good job. So no - I'm not the black sheep.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I might just be. I am always MIA when it comes to family gatherings and when family want to contact me I'm hard to get in touch with. My family is really shady so I try to avoid it all together. I am close with my immediate family but as far as intermediate, I'm definitely the black sheep.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I am as well, but I try to hide most of it. Whenever I truly express how I feel, my dad just laughs it off and tells me I'm not serious. Whenever I argue back he just laughs some more. He never believes me about anything and is insanely religious, so I never tell him anything since he's so closed and biased against my belief's and thoughts.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Not really, but it's mostly because I'm the "smart guy" of the family so my grades usually shield my imperfections...which I don't quite get but okay. My parents (well, my mom) overblow my talents to the extreme and my dad is like "well yea good job" so it's kind of weird o_O But eh, I'm used to it.

Lash

Years
    I'm not a perfect kid, nor am I looked down upon.

If I was a perfect kid, I probably wouldn't be repeating ninth grade. But, I'm pretty sure it's my dream-pursuing attitude and general attitude that keeps me from being looked down upon.

So I guess I'm the gray sheep of my family? Haha.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Well, my Mom, Dad, Sister, both my Nans, and both my Grandads, have brown or black hair, and I have blond. No, I'm not adopted, just... skipped a few generations?

I'm proboly the black sheep, I don't do as well as my sister in school, and I don't care as much as I should about it. I prefer the cold to the hot, everyone else in my family prefers the hot. I'm not a saint, and I spose I like it that way, I have too much fun to care ;P

I'd say I'm the grey sheep, I'm not normal, but I'm not the black sheep, not quiet.

Years
    I'm usually considered the most normal one in my family (much to my friends' surprise). I was a cheerleader/honor student in high school and I'm a sorority girl in the honors college of my university. The only thing I do that raises any eyebrows in my family is that I like the get piercings and I have quite a few. I just try and keep them discrete so I don't get harassed by my family about them.

I would have to be pretty nuts to be an outcast in my family. No one has any room to judge anyone else.

Years
    Most def XD

My parents often call me weird. They say they're joking but after saying it for the 100th time you tend to think they're not XD

I dont care though, I like who I am and my parents don't have a problem with it...well appart from the fact that if I bring one more statue or action figure home they're gonna bin them all XP

I'm the only person in my family who's alive (and that I know of) that can draw and is in University. All the rest of my family kinda dropped out or didn't bother going XP

Back