• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Your Boxes Organized?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, what the title says. I'm curious. Do you have a way of organizing your PC boxes, or do you just throw your Pokemon in there?

In FR/LG and Sapphire, I have my boxes organized by type, with different wallpapers that go with each type (Volcano for Fire types, Sea Floor for Water types, etc).

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    The PKMN in my boxes are by number 1 to 386, I even breed so I could have one of each evolution. I named the boxes by what nubers it contains, 001-030, 031-060, ect. It's really easy to find any pokemon this way, I think. V(^_^)V

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've tried organising them, but I just end up getting annoyed trying to find one and have to jumble them up.

Years
    I used to put them in type order but that got complicated. Now I just have them in two different types; types in-training and types that aren't.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whelp.... for the last 8 years ...Nope. They were never organised...
    Although, about 3 weeks ago I got kinda bored one day, so I turned on LeafGreen and started organizing the boxes by type.

Its easier to keep track of the Pokemon this way, but its also kind of annoying... x3
    ah well....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    lol ALL my boxes on my other games are messy... ^^;
    But ah well.... maybe I'll organize the others someday as well...

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    My boxes are organized by type. I fill a box up with Pokemon according to their primary type, but if a certain box gets filled (e.g. the one for Water-types), I empty it and sort by secondary type. For example, a Lotad would be resorted into the Grass-type box. A Luvdisc, meanwhile, would be put back into the Water box because it doesn't have a second type.

I'm thinking of trying it by numbers, however.

Years
    They usually aren't sorted. I'm too lazy for that. :P

However, I may put teams in a seperate box, so I know where they are. That's the most sorting I ever do. XD

Years
    In LG they're not really organized, except for my box full of togepi :D
    In R/S they're a little unorganized, but ok.
    In Emerald they're not, I was going to, but I haven't yet.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I put mine in the pokemon type so if I need a balanced battle front team quick I know where to go :P.
    Silly idea I guess.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I definitely organize my boxes since it would be too hard and take to long to find a cetain Poke otherwise. Like others have said, I organize my boxes by type, and then I also include a "Team" box where I keep my Pokes that I use the most and a "Breeding" box where I do all my breeding. I also have a "Legend" box where I keep my Legendary/Uber Pokes so I can look at them occasionally since I never will use them in a battle.

Back