• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arghh what's that pet doing on my bed!!

What pet do you have?

• Parrot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Cat

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mice

• Hamster

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Rats

• Other?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have two dogs that belong to me and are my responsibility. Jade is the oldest (can't remember her exact age, but she's old) and she is a Golden Retriever/Lab and she doesn't act her age as she still plays around like she is a puppy. I got her for Christmas one year because I had I had wanted a dog for so long. The second one is Aphie (short for Aphrodite) and she is a full-grown Rottweiler. I bought Aphie about four or five years ago for my birthday. I bought another one with her, a male that I had named Luki, but he had swallowed a rock and I didn't have the money for the surgery and I didn't want to ask my parents. The vets did the surgery anyways and he had lived, but since I had signed a release form or something they put him in a shelter. I wasn't suppose to know what happen to him, but about a week after the surgery I came in for to pick up Jade and the vet told me a couple had adopted him and that they had kept the name (first and last).

Years
    A couple of months ago, I got 2 cats. I've had one cat before but that one died a couple years back. One of the cats is male and the other female. Male attacks female when she goes in a particular spot (near the scratching post mainly). Also have 2 budgerigars. They have to stay locked in a room since the cats have attacked their cage on a couple of occasions.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I have five cats, a dog, and one hamster. =D

This is really probabaly not gonna happen, but... maybe a dove soon...

Last edited:

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I have...
    a dog- gets along with the cat, but eats the cat's food all the time.
    a cat- gets along with the dog and loves to swat the dog

I used to have...
    a guinea pig- got along with the dog really well, but died after 3 years
    a fish- died after not even a year.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    i have 1 dog 1 cat and 6 fish.. the dog and the cat kinda get along they dont hate each other but the dog chases the cat around the house sometimes 0_0 and the cat sometimes just watches the fish tank O_o

Years
    2 cats. We`ve had one of them for like... 4 years & we just got a new one recently this summer. They don`t belong to me though, my mom likes them, so basically she`s the one that takes care of them the most. Yeah, my mom`s family has like this huge obsession over cats. :\ But I don`t mind them at all~! In fact, the one we got recently is so cute. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back