• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arghhhh... **** it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    You joined yesterday and you wanna leave? Just like that? Why do you think, that we don`t like you? Someone has been rude for you?

Anyway, if you really wanna leave, we have a special Thread for it. Its sticky :)

Makoto

Years
    You joined yesterday and you wanna leave? Just like that? Why do you think, that we don`t like you? Someone has been rude for you?

Anyway, if you really wanna leave, we have a special Thread for it. Its sticky:)
    what she said

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Kin Girl said:
    I'm going, and don't expect my return. It's completly obvious that I'm not wanted here, so you can all go to ****!!!!!!
    u doesn't want u here? & don't block out cuss words, don't even cuss.

Years
    in my honest opinion: this is pathetic. if your gonna leave. fine. just coz your new doesnt mean your not accepted. so good bye.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eh? From what I've seen, you seemed to fit in well. Whatever... This was no way to announce that you were leaving. If you do ever come back and keep up the flaming, then you'll be banned. I'm actually not very sorry to see you go if you'll act like this.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back