• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
Years
  • HELP!!!!!!!! I just got Pokemon Ruby Version and only had time to get to Route 104. I decided i wanted a Mew (surprise, surprise) and so i entered the "Wild Pokemon Modifier" code from Game FAQs into my Gameshark version 1.2. The Master code worked fine, as it recognized the game. So i entered the wild modifier code for Mew, double-checked it, and turned on the game. I walked through the grass a bit, but when i got to what would be a battle, my game froze. I tried and tried again, but to no avail. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM READY TO BREAK MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *points to the sticky regarding anything related to cheating devices and codes*

Next time please use that instead? ^_^;

The game freezing is most likely due to an error when you input the code... i guess. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Check if it needs a different master code than the one that Pokemon R/S usually uses. Just because the GS recognizes it doesn't means the code is compatiable with the M code. SOme codes use different master codes to work.

Back