• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Croc:
[PokeCommunity.com] Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Egyption:

Last edited:
Uhhh... Just wondering...
Could you make mine not blinking and have it lift it's front paw after breathing the fire instead? (Srry, I like it lots. Also, for some reason whenever I put it in my sig it dissappears)

MegaLightBlaze said:
Uhhh... Just wondering...
Could you make mine not blinking and have it lift it's front paw after breathing the fire instead? (Srry, I like it lots. Also, for some reason whenever I put it in my sig it dissappears)

How does this look:

Last edited:
MegaLightBlaze said:
OMG.......
That is AWSOME!!! Sweat!!! Thanks!!! *Bows*

Your welcome, and thank you for asking for something like that. It helps me hone my skills. =D

wow great work i mean i can do great sprites but i cant do animation well not very good ok here i go can i get a torchic/squirtle/bulbasuar/mewtwo (mewtwo base) giving off vines and psyhic waves try that oo and a fused fire water surrounding the vines see if that tests you

Last edited:
lol its ok ill make it easier same fusion kinda but do an animation were he shoots vines then retracts then uses water gun then flamethrower then phywaves a little easier i think one step at a time lol its good pratice

Animation Form;
*Pokemon: Charizard;Jynx
*Action: Jynx kisses charizard, charizard flames jynx to a pile of ash with the eyes on top. The eyes blink.

Shadowburn said:
Animation Form;
*Pokemon: Charizard;Jynx
*Action: Jynx kisses charizard, charizard flames jynx to a pile of ash with the eyes on top. The eyes blink.

Fusion form;

Pokemon sprites:

Can I get 2? One with a Pikachu base and the other with an Eevee base. And if posible both of them with a transparent backround and saved as png. Thanks.

eevachu said:
Fusion form;

Pokemon sprites:

Can I get 2? One with a Pikachu base and the other with an Eevee base. And if posible both of them with a transparent backround and saved as png. Thanks.

Yes you can get both, but you may have to wait, I just got a laptop and I need to get the hang of not having a mouse, and I don't want to make you a bad sprite.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Animation Form;
*Pokemon: Areodactyl
*Action:Wiggles/flaps wings twice, with a decent gap between, then sends out a hyper-beam.

Thank you in advance, I'm sure it will be great!

hey ca i just have a fusion of groudon and deoxys with the body of deoxys

Last edited:
I need some Devamps.. I've tried and tried and am having difficulty.. I need Metagross(R/S), Salamance (E), and Aggron (E) in GS Style

Could u do that?

Back