• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...:Armageddon~Trading~Center:...

Did you trade with me or will you trade with me?

• Total voters

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    @Ryuk99- I got it in a trade from a person who swore it wasn't cheated, its OT is WISHMKR, and it is touched. I am currently trying to train it... *Will someone be willing to train it for me?

Ah, I want an UT version really, and I'd have it hack checked before you train it because I've gotten a lot of hacks searching for a legit one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    @Ryuk99- I got it in a trade from a person who swore it wasn't cheated, its OT is WISHMKR, and it is touched. I am currently trying to train it... *Will someone be willing to train it for me?

You get it hack checked still anyone can say something isn't fake but it is, are you looking for it to be EV trained?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    How long would it take for EV Training?

I would do it if it was UT, but since it's not I can't.

EV training usually takes 20-40 minutes if you have pokerus and the power items, but it takes forever if you have neither.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I would do it if it was UT, but since it's not I can't.

EV training usually takes 20-40 minutes if you have pokerus and the power items, but it takes forever if you have neither.

I can EV wipe it if need be.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    oooo... My thread is getting popular! ^_^

@G-Virus- It is an event Pokemon, so maybe a low-level shiny or another event would be better...
    @Megamax- Sure.
    @Omicron- Could I get that 10th Deoxys?
    @Droozer- I have them on my Soul Silver which I cannot find at the moment. When I find it I will tell you. (Unless you have already got one by then)

Eh, the only shiny I have is the Red Gyarados -_-. As I've told my buddy Ricky before, "Im not one of those people that you'd tell, 'zomg yoo hav pokaymawn taht r epic adn shiny!!!11!!'

That's all I can really give you :(.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    Well I do, but it's an Arceus. And... no offense but I'm not exactly comforatable trading THAT one yet.

Hey what can you expect? I'm new to Pokemon. ( HG was and is my first Pokemon game D: )

Last edited:

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    @G-Virus- Hmm... this is hard for me because Darkrai is my favorite Pokemon...
    Do you have any Lvl 100s?

@PKMpulido- No, but I will try to trade for one soon! ^_^

@Megamax- Post back here when you are ready.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    I'll be there soon.... ...

@G-Virus- I am happy you got your Darkrai! ^_^

Now going on a random training spree, won't be here for a while... ^_^

Last edited:

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    Ah!

When I went out for training, the first Pokemon I encountered was a SHINY Staravia!

And would anybody be kind enough to give me a Power Lens?

I am going out into the world of EV Training!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    What does the Power Lens do? And I'm still not ready to trade. Besides my Shining Pokerus Staraptor is still better than that thing. =P

Back