• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Arrow/Flash

PiGreat

「KILLER QUEEN」! I'll blow you to smithereens!
Years
I love The Flash. Can't wait for the next season; I ended up enjoying S1 more than I enjoyed Arrow. It's not that Arrow is bad, it just leaves a lot to be desired. Especially last season - it felt more like a soap opera at times. If I wanted to watch relationship drama, I'd watch... I dunno, but not a superhero show.

Years
I had the first season of the The Flash on in the background last week while I was doing other work. It's good, solid, fluffy entertainment that you don't really have to pay much attention to. A little drama, a little action, a little romance, a little comedy. I don't often watch this type of show, but it was a nice chance of pace.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I watch these shows, and I do enjoy them a lot. I do feel like people play up how good the shows are a bit too much, but they're certainly enjoyable.

The current season of the flash has yet to really pick up my attention, though. I love the concept they're introducing, and the new characters are interesting, but I feel like the overall writing isn't really that good this season. Atom Smasher, for example, was very badly handled, I felt. I do hope it pick ups.

Arrow, on the other hand, has me hooked this season. It's still not amazing writing, of course, but I feel like they build up a way more engaging plot than Flash so far.
Spoiler:

Back