• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    hmmmm... I'm pondering over whether or not to start a thread in this forum... I want to cuz I've got nothin' better to do, but then again, people can just click my dA link in my sig if the wanted to see my art... hmmm...

Can anyone solve my problem?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Uhh...*doesn't know where to put this* O.O"

Which file type should you save a GIMP image as so that the layers don't go away AND it doesn't decrease the quality of the pic AND it posts on photobuck? Just wondering...

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    I only have one piece of art right now ... should I make my own thread or what?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2006
    Animated Gif Help

I am running a online clan of all the pokemon, and need a new place to get animated gifs avas of each of the 386 pokemon... anyone know a site?

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Help Please

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place, but here gose. I need some sort of free program where I can make Images transparent.

If anyone knows any program or somethink like that, that would allow me to make images transparent please tell me.

Thank's,
    BlueEew.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Wattsie, if you want to find a spriter, go to the Pixel Art subforum and have a look at the threads there. Once you find someone you think would be suitable, send them a PM and ask them if they'd be interested.

The main Art Gallery is for hand-drawn/computer-drawn images outside of Pixel Art/T-Cards.

--FG

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    i just bought a graphic tablet and art dubbler doesnt work on my computer so what is a good drawing program to draw pictures

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Recently I have interest in drawing Pokemon comics. I have some scratch ideas on paper. My question is what's the best drawing program? I heard about GIMP, but I'm not sure if there are better programs.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Well, Phatkav, it depends on what you're willing to pay. :)

If you are looking for free programs, I would suggest oekaki or GIMP (I haven't used it but I have heard it's good).

If you don't mind paying, I'd go for Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop Elements (a lot cheaper than the full Photoshop and it has most of its features anyway).

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Thanks Forest Grovyle. I will see Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop Elements. If they are wat better than GIMP and oekaki then I will try to get one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back