• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Dump of Moderately-Size Proportions

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
Years
  • ...Mostly because I'm kinda bored. XD I'm more of a writer than a draw...er now adays, but still. Plus, sometimes it's fun to share. :3 Nine of mah pictures.

Firstly, Twinleaf Kitites~
    Spoiler:

Jun and Mitsumi from DP Adventure!
    Spoiler:

...and more Twinleafshipping

Warning for...slightly suggestive pose? I guess.

Spoiler:

And something that's finally NOT Twinleafshipping, Ruby from PokeSpe~ A bit beat-up, though...

Warning for blood, I guess.

Spoiler:

...throw in some realism, for funzies...
    Spoiler:

...my poor, ignored first-love, Link from the Legend of Zelda...
    Spoiler:

On to my new obsession, Axis Powers Hetalia~ Fluffy Holy Roman Empire is fluffy.
    Spoiler:

And useless Hetalia chibis! Firstly, Italy~
    Spoiler:

And nextly and FINALLY lastly, Russia...
    Spoiler:

AND I'M DONE. *crawls back into whole* You can find these and more at my deviantart. :3

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    WOAH! These are awesome!!! You are a really great artist. I love the Twinleaf Kitties :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

↑ My review ↓ My opinions

You are an excellent artist. Absolutely fantastic! ^^ I hope to see more from you. It's more difficult to pick out flaws. Brain teasers! =3

Back