• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Gallery Secret Delibird!

Years
  • Art Gallery Secret Delibird!

Art Gallery Secret Delibird!

What is this about?

Hi there, and welcome to the Art gallery's Secret Present! Here, you post your name and are added to a list. Once the list is filled with names, everyone gets a Secret Delibird! Picking the Secret Delibird will be in a random order, so don't ask for someone. v..v;

Once you get your Secret Delibird, don't tell anyone! =X It's a fun and surprise game, so don't ruin it!

What you do is draw a special gift for that person you were given! I can be Pokemon or not, but it's the thought that counts! ^..^

Once it's Christmas day, you can PM the person you got, or PM the gifts to me so it keeps the person guessing who was their Secret Delibird (I'll PM and keep your name out of the PM, of course). Then, you can post here who you got and what you made them! ^..^

Lists of Delibirds!

Anastasia.R
    BinaryPeaches
    Meganium90
    Aizuke
    Loki
    JalordaSerpent7
    Castgurl
    Palladium
    Hybrid Trainer
    Cirno
    Roswell

To join the list, you can either PM me or post here, publicly, in the thread.

Rules

• Don't flame, spam, ect
    • Don't complain about who you want or who you got for Secret Delibird
    • You can't change or trade Secret Delibirds
    • You can make more than one gift if you want!
    • Don't steal other peoples' work and send it as your work. You must make your gift.
    • Your drawings or artwork may be Pokemon or Non pokemon work.
    • Have fun! And shhh, keep your secret Delibird a secret!

Joining ends: December 20th, 2011
    Post your gifts on: Christmas Day
    Everyone who enters, gets a special gift made by me! ^..^ I hope you guys will have fun with this!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'mma join because I need to draw more and this is a good opportunity for me to do so! :Dc

So, just add BinaryPeaches to the list!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ohhh I'd love to do this! ^ ^ We'll of course be mentioning what we want, right? >don't want to be left guessing as to what I should draw for the other person... OTL

Years
  • Ohhh I'd love to do this! ^ ^ We'll of course be mentioning what we want, right? >don't want to be left guessing as to what I should draw for the other person... OTL

Oh, you can if you want someone to draw you something specific. ^..^ Or for something to have an idea of what you want or like.

ADDING YOU ALL TO THE LIST!

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I'm totally in! I mean, I best get in on all of the events going on because this is my first year here!:D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    This is a great idea, Ana! Don't count me in just yet, though.

Loki's got a good point - personally I have no idea what I'd draw for anyone, being the odd duck non-fanartist of the lot not having the first clue as to what people'd want, but I still am considering participating.

Years
  • I mean, if people have an idea of what they love or like (ex, I love Grovyle), then they can mention it during the thread. I mean, If you just draw them a nice picture or something, I bet it's fine.

IF YOU REALLY, REALLY, WANT AN IDEA OF WHAT TO DRAW OR WHAT YOU WANT YOUR SECRET DELIBIRD TO DRAW, THEN JUST POST WHAT YOU LIKE.

I mean, I like Combusken and Grovyle. And comics. x3

So, I guess that's three clues right there. I'm making it easier for my soon-to-be secret Delibird. You can do the same.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I mean, if people have an idea of what they love or like (ex, I love Grovyle), then they can mention it during the thread. I mean, If you just draw them a nice picture or something, I bet it's fine.

IF YOU REALLY, REALLY, WANT AN IDEA OF WHAT TO DRAW OR WHAT YOU WANT YOUR SECRET DELIBIRD TO DRAW, THEN JUST POST WHAT YOU LIKE.

I mean, I like Combusken and Grovyle. And comics. x3

So, I guess that's three clues right there. I'm making it easier for my soon-to-be secret Delibird. You can do the same.
    Ok, I think I will post something I like.:)

Oh, by the way, are we allowed to make something from Photoshop, but not draw anything? I'm not much of a drawer.

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
  • Hm, this is a pretty neat idea. :D Maybe it'll turn into something I can post on my website.

Sooo add me! Casty <3 Or Castgurl, orrr CG...Baaaahh just add me lmao XP

Oh and what I like...
    Hm...I really love dragons. But anything the person is willing to cook up/can do is okay with me too. :)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Hmm.. An idea for what someone could draw for me? To be honest, I don't really mind anything. But I guess if it helps.. My favourite pokemon are Houndoom and Suicune, also I like mangas and wolves.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh geee uhm... I would be fine with a lot of things! Anything Symphonia related, Espeon, Litwick, Totodile, Bellossom... kitties. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I don't mind anything at all either. I have so many stuff I like right now to list so I don't want to overwhelm my Secret Delibird xD

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • I want to join please!

I'll gladly accept anything related to Pokemon, Panty &Stocking or other manga(Just don't give me Naruto or Bleach fan-stuff ^_^)

Years
  • I'll sign up. I did something like this last year and it was a blast :D

I don't know what to say about interests... I guess all I can say is I prefer clean, simple vector-y images to really effect heavy images.
    Think dream world art over say the cover art for the pokemon games.

Years
  • I'd like to sign up, too! This'll be my first time participating in an art event here on PC :3 As for interests, I like cute Pokemon like Zorua, Minccino, and Emolga... and let's not forget Wartortle, lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • You know what, I'll take a shot at this.

---

Anyways, Pokemon faves would include the entire Eeveelution family (plus Eevee, of course!), not to mention Swablu/Ataria, Sewaddle, Absol, Vulpix/Ninetales, both Latis, Jirachi, Shaymin, Darkrai, Suicune, Snivy, and many more o3o But just go with those ones.

Anything else? Fairy Tail. And Natsu or Wendy from aforementioned series.

Back