• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Gallery Secret Delibird!

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    This looks like fun, so i'll join too.

As for hints, i like Pokemon gijinkas, Vocaloid, and Legend of Zelda, so any of that stuff would be great. But anything is fine with me.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Sorry if this is a tad late (It's still 12/20 in my time zone.) but I forgot to post what I like.

I like stuff that involves dragons and space/astronomy. Just anything that is abstract.:) (But, nothing to worry, everything is fine with me.:))

Years
  • Am I too late to join? D:

Yeah, I'm so sorry. =[ I could have posted this sooner (earlier in the month), but I didn't have enough time to.

BUT HEY!
    I'll draw you a Delibird so you don't feel so left out. ^..^ I also will try to create more drawing events or something like this if this even works out! =D

Years
  • Hi guys! (finally Christmas, midnight) So, I'll most likely be with my family, knowing my grandparents will leave soon, so here's my gift!

SO.

I want to post my gift to my Secret Delibird - Palladium! Yes, I got you! XD I'm not gonna keep you guessing, so woot! Your wait is finally over!

Merry Christmas to everyone, or Happy Holidays! =]

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
  • Loooooki....LOOOKKKIII!~

You got the Casty for your secret Delibird! I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it! ^_^

TamakiLOKI.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    I got Anastasia.R, and since she listed Ho-oh and Celebi as some of her favorite pokemon on her profile, i drew them flying in the sky.

16a2ws3.jpg

Happy Holidays, Anastasia! :) Sorry it's so late. I can find all sorts of problems with this picture

Years
  • Not sure if I have to post it in here or if it's just what some people have chosen to do but w/e.

Aizuke I already PMed you this but here it is again xD

IOM5p.png

I kinda forgot about it and wanted it sent off for christmas day so yay for spending Christmas eve drawing! \o/
    I used water textures to colour it in instead of just colouring normally.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh my goodness I apologize that I'm soooo incredibly late, but I didn't sign onto PC for so long that I forgot I signed up for this!

I got Hybrid Trainer for my Secret Delibird, and again, I apologize so so so much that I'm late!
    (And I also apologize for this crappy Haunter, I've never drawn pokemon before so I was kind of at a loss. XD)
    It seemed like you like Haunters though, so after much stalking research, this was the only interest of yours
    I could find. You are indeed very elusive.....

haunter_by_taiwonton-d4kocrk.png

And thank you so much Castgurl! ^^ I love Ouran~! <3

Last edited:
    Back