• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

art tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

darktrainer16

Ultimate Dark Trainer
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 9, 2004
    hey i am new here and i just wondered if anyone could give me some tips when i make some of my own art..and plz keep in mind that i only have paint to work with

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • So ya use Ms Paint, not much tips to give. But if ya want more color selection just double click on any color box , then *define Custom colors* then ya can have more colors :) Ma Paint is a tricky program to draw in, but with practice ya can do some cool pics in it , Hope I helped ya a bit.
    I draw in that program myself XD

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • You use Microsoft Paint? I have no tips on that, just try your hardest and feel fine about your art, don't say "Bleh, this looks dumb, I'm a bad artist" XD But the best tip is to get Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop ... sorry all I can say about Paint is that you need good hand co-ordination

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Just keep one thing in mind when using paint. If you decide to undo ANYTHING, make another shape/squigle/line/etc on the side somewhere because it has the tendancey(sp?) to undo the last TWO things you did, and if it doesn't, then just erase the extra line.

Hope that help a little XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back