• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
  • Yeah, either put the prints in a lesser priority or remove the prints which will free more space... As far as I noticed, prints aren't that "needed" by hackers as compared to cries or forms...

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Yeah, either put the prints in a lesser priority or remove the prints which will free more space... As far as I noticed, prints aren't that "needed" by hackers as compared to cries or forms...

Well, it's very simple, everything is going to be in before I release it. But, they said that inserting 721 cries is also time consuming, and it took me three days ;)

Reactions: Zef

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    oh yeah and also the evolutions i wonder when u will do those that may also be time consuming but u are right epsilon if u did the 721 cries in three days this wont take as long.. haha

Years
  • Will I be able to remove Pokémon from the game?
    I know it's doable. Like Fairy-type with MrDS' Rombase, basically, it stills there, it just doesn't appear in the game. That's cool.
    Changing every trainer's Pokémon I want removed, deleting moves and all. My main concern is with the Pokédex. Can I remove added Pokémon from there? Can I use tools, like G3HS, for all these stuff, or I'll have to do it by hand?
    If I can also remove it permanently from the Rom, that's probably even better, though not needed.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Will I be able to remove Pokémon from the game?
    I know it's doable. Like Fairy-type with MrDS' Rombase, basically, it stills there, it just doesn't appear in the game. That's cool.
    Changing every trainer's Pokémon I want removed, deleting moves and all. My main concern is with the Pokédex. Can I remove added Pokémon from there? Can I use tools, like G3HS, for all these stuff, or I'll have to do it by hand?
    If I can also remove it permanently from the Rom, that's probably even better, though not needed.

What do you mean? You could use it with any number of Pokemon you like. You could even use it with only the original 3 generations, and just use the updated moves, sprites and cries and stuff.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So right now the only stuff that remains is

Prints
    Dex data
    Evolution
    Misc.

I wonder what you'll do next for the prints I think u can get em off of Pokemon Gaia u just need permission from spherical ice and same with the other stuff

Years
  • So right now the only stuff that remains is

Prints
    Dex data
    Evolution
    Misc.

I wonder what you'll do next for the prints I think u can get em off of Pokemon Gaia u just need permission from spherical ice and same with the other stuff

lol I've already offered he use anything from Gaia, but it doesn't actually use custom footprints, they're largely just Gen 1-5 ones recycled where I saw fit. I think Epsilon wants to make custom ones, though, which is fair.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    and if epsilon wants to theres also the mega evolution code thats already implemented in pokemon gaia so that may save him some time but the progress on this rombase is amazing i gotta say

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    This thread is fun to watch. Every time someone says "such and such is time consuming" or "such and such is low priority" the very next post is always Epsilon having already finished the thing. XD

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    This is awesome there's only three things left

Dex data
    Evolutions
    Misc.

And epsilon is already working on dex data its only a matter of time good luck epsilon you're at the home strech bascially if im not wrong

LilBueno

Boy Wonder
    Years
  • Sweet Christmas. I know virtually nothing about hacking, but this is a very expansive and extravagant venture. I've been following since you posted the thread (as I said, I'm not really well-versed in hacking, so I've refrained from posting) and I'm amazed at the progress. This will definitely be something I plan on using once I actually start learning how to hack. Keep up the good work.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Wow! That's very fast man! You can even add the low-priorities afterwards in no time... With your phase, I can smell a beta for both JPAN and non-JPAN versions before May... Don't get me wrong, I'm not rushing you or something... Just keep up the great work! Also, sorry for my previous takes...

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Thanks! I want you for my beta testing team :) Gender exclusives are low on the list, I've only got so many slots.

TM's are not on my list, but I might as well right?

Wow, thanks! I don't know if I could since I don't have that much free time, but I'll try the best to check the beta as soon as it's released.

Abou the genders: For sure those Pokémon gender differences are limited to minor sprite changes aren't that important. I was meant those whose changes are really visible, like Meowstic itself (or Burmy/Wormadam, etc).

Hope you can implement the upgraded TM list. But take your time, I know it's a long project ;)

Again, good luck!

goranthegreat

also i agree with the above poster, a version wtihout jpans engine would be great...
    agreed!

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Woah everyone chill stop pressuring the man when the base is finished he will choose the rest of the beta testers so everyone be patient there's not much left to do and he's already working on the dex data after that is evolution and misc. and that's it

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • I'll select beta testers when I actually have a beta. But, you guys can all apply of course ;)

Back