• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Artist Recruitment Thread for INFINITY Version

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    You can see the INFINITY Version Thread on the link in my sig space.

We are in desperate need of artists - concept ones and, of course, official ones. I was to be a concept artist, but w/o a scanner & a good enough comp, I can't, unfortunately.

PM me or EnteiTheMant an example of your artwork so we can judge whether you're right for the job. Of course, concept artists have a little more leeway, as it's just the rough draft.

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Haha, thanks Ock. =] Really do appreciate it. And just a slight btw, the game title doesn't need to be overkilled with CAPS lock. Lol. I just put it that way on my thread so it stood out in the oceans of lower cased letters and titles. HAHA! Anyway, it doesn't matter now, but when the game is made, it will be spelled "Infinity". =] But really i do appreciate all this help.

AND C'MON PEOPLE!! WE NEED YOU, NO ONE ELSE!!! =]
    I'll make tacos. (Unless there's that random couple people that want a crunchwrap... then we need to get into legal issues with Taco Bell.... I don't that Chihuahua will like me very much...)

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Lol, ok; I'll quit with the caps lock, then. :P

Anyway, I refuse to believe that all the even remotely decent artists have been taken - C'MON, I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! Seriously, we're desperate; I can't emphasize that enough.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Since I'm not a pro at different kinds of artists, what do a concept artist do? ._.'
    "an example of your artwork" make it sound like making drawings/illustrations while the "concept" stuff make it sound like working on story line @_@

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Well, a concept artist like Ock said is basically the person (or people) who have the ideas or are given specific instructions on ideas and draw them out as sketches or rough drafts. usually they draw 2-4 different ideas varying on what they have to work with or wha they have up in their noggin. lol

Final Artists on the other hand are the people who take the concept art and make them final and finished up on paper, later scanning them onto their computer and Photoshopping them into Sugimori style Pokemon pics. (With color)

Hope I helped. =]

Back