• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hold on, I'm still ironing out the details. Anyone got any suggestions?

Also Gav, isn't it about time for a new co? *shameless*

Also also, 2000TH REPLY! AND NOW I SHALL CLAIM THE 10,000th!

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Oh course I wasn't talking to you, Clo! :X And please don't ask what's bugging me...unless you're a girl. Guys won't understand at all.

Umbri: I think some know about it...

Yeah, but they don't go through it like we do. DX Both of the two posters above me are the 2000th post. Don't argue about it.

Go look up Chao. As Gav said, Google is your friend.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
I'm a girl. I thought it said that in my lil' profile...Meh. Doesn't seem to like me that much. >.> But that's okay. ^^

*Cough* Hopefully I can get 3000...Maybe...

Dream, I'd like to help, but seeing as you haven't really told anyone what your RP's about...

*Randomness* FINALLY GOT AROUND TO WATCHING BLEACH. And LURVES IT!!! XDD *Shot for randomness*

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Oooh, snazzy CSS, on another note, I completely forgot there was a contest.
Fantasma: You forget everything, it's not surprising.
... Can't arugue with that.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Restarting TA might work, and you could do the initiation thing Gav's doing (but maybe lower it a little, to like, ten posts). I liked that group. Speaking of which, has it officially died? As in a month with no posts?

Not officially I said something there like a week ago. It will dies once it's reached 1000. Though Co-Owners will stay Co-owners - Everyone else :(

Also Gav, isn't it about time for a new co? *shameless*

Eager Much

What?!
The TA died
i really need to become more active, lol

Ya you missied TA's funeral lol (JK)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Just tried playing FF....was a disaster. Lagged so bad that it was almost unplayable.

In other news, those promised RP ideas will be posted shortly once I find the file

There are a bunch of old topics in an archive on the first page, maybe. Or maybe not, if they haven't added it yet.

Clover Cat

Years
Oh, FF? Which one? The first one? I've personally never seen one other than 9 and CC. >.>

More file searching? Lol, dream, maybe you should try a different method of organizing. XD

Well, the current topic is Bijou's (On page 76, guys!) but no one seems to want to answer it. Feel free to check it out.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Oh, FF? Which one? The first one? I've personally never seen one other than 9 and CC. >.>

More file searching? Lol, dream, maybe you should try a different method of organizing. XD

Well, the current topic is Bijou's (On page 76, guys!) but no one seems to want to answer it. Feel free to check it out.

lol, no, not Final Fantasy. Fortress Forever. :D I probably could've made that clearer.

Duh, I forgot about the search option. Give me a minute.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Yeah, nobody does...I FEEL SO LONELY ;-;

Umbri: Shut up. No you're not.

I know. But they're ignoring me...memories coming baaaaack :<

Umbri: She'll make a new topic once a few more people reply to the current one. And if she feels better...

Clover Cat

Years
Um, dream, I've never played the games and I answered it. So there is no way you could make yourself more of a moron than I did. -.-;

Aw, poor Bijou...*Pats*

Search for it dream! It'll come up eventually!

Noibat

Years
What would you want your Dark Chao to look like, if it could have Pokemon parts? There are 'ears', something on the forehead, arms, wings(only Flying-types have these, of course), tails, and feet. Some Pokemon do not have some parts.

like my buddy stunky! *glomps* maybe modded with wings so he could fly me around!
Stunky:Why don't you stop being so lazy?
TT_TT I'm not! *flails arms* I'm just overworked!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Guys. Those who want the art contest extended put down your name here please

List:

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
Thank you! ^^ I'll be sure to post!
What would you want your Dark Chao to look like, if it could have Pokemon parts? There are 'ears', something on the forehead, arms, wings(only Flying-types have these, of course), tails, and feet. Some Pokemon do not have some parts.

along the lines of my Weavile. the claws, fangs, and bristley part of the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back