• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I'm fiddling around with RPGXP right now, trying (unsuccessfully) to combine a Materia system and a Tactics-style system...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm fiddling around with RPGXP right now, trying (unsuccessfully) to combine a Materia system and a Tactics-style system...
I've never tried RPGXP before i just thought the games were always annoying to play xD
Check out this...
http://www.visibone.com/products/ebk6-7_850.jpg
Now do you see that CSS is complicated guys xD
That's a list of commands.
A computer programmer would need to know those off by heart

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Umbri: I think she's too much into a story she's currently reading. And she's also watching a funny video, so she hasn't been able to post.

Wait a minute...
Who's your favorite Dark Character not from Pokemon and why?

Shadow the Hedgehog, I love watching Sonic the hedgehog since I was like 1. He's fast just like Sonic!

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER.

Umbri: Rachel, calm down. Many people know of Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehog. >>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I've never tried RPGXP before i just thought the games were always annoying to play xD
Check out this...
http://www.visibone.com/products/ebk6-7_850.jpg
Now do you see that CSS is complicated guys xD
That's a list of commands.
A computer programmer would need to know those off by heart

tbh, I can't stomach the standard games, either. That's why I'm incorporating all these fancy addons. At present, it's got this sort of futury apocalyptic feel to it; machine guns, bazookas and all that good stuff. That is, if I can get the d*** scripts to work...

Umbri: I think she's too much into a story she's currently reading. And she's also watching a funny video, so she hasn't been able to post.

Wait a minute...

What video would this be? Share with us! (We've got nothing better to do, anyway...)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Wait a minute...

Rachel May i ask you a personal quesion that isn't too personal?
You see i was going to add you to my PC family as my little sister but..
What age are you? xD

tbh, I can't stomach the standard games, either. That's why I'm incorporating all these fancy addons. At present, it's got this sort of futury apocalyptic feel to it; machine guns, bazookas and all that good stuff. That is, if I can get the d*** scripts to work...

What video would this be? Share with us! (We've got nothing better to do, anyway...)

I was looking to go into computers myslef when i go to college but i'm not sure i want to... I'll stick with music for now xD

The Girl from the Well

Years
Aye[wow I never say that XD], I am 4 years younger than you, so figure out how old I really am. =P And, I'll add you as my big sister then.

Umbri: Is she...actually using her brain?

Anyway, about the vid, it is full of swears, so I'm going to put the disclaimer-thing.

[AGELIMIT]anyone that can take a lot of swears. And I mean a lot. Also, it's a vid from ScrewAttack, if anyone knows about them[/AGELIMIT]
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/51566?type=flv

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Aye[wow I never say that XD], I am 4 years younger than you, so figure out how old I really am. =P And, I'll add you as my big sister then.

Umbri: Is she...actually using her brain?

Anyway, about the vid, it is full of swears, so I'm going to put the disclaimer-thing.

[AGELIMIT]anyone that can take a lot of swears. And I mean a lot. Also, it's a vid from ScrewAttack, if anyone knows about them[/AGELIMIT]
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/angry-video-screwattack/51566?type=flv

thats fine then xD

Whhaaat!? Do you mean Big sister!!?? xD

Also you could have done this
[gt]51566[/gt]

The Girl from the Well

Years
Haha, I kid, I kid. Changing it to brother. XD

On-Topic: Besides Shadow, I think Dark Link is really cool too. Though in many games, there's a dark version of the hero and stuff. In Mario, there's Wario, and Waluigi[and Daisy? XD]. In Sonic, there's Shadow. In LoZ, there's Dark Link. There was a big pic of most of them, but I need to find it.

Also, I didn't really want to put it in video form. It's that horrible(well, not horrible, but you know).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Haha, I kid, I kid. Changing it to brother. XD

On-Topic: Besides Shadow, I think Dark Link is really cool too. Though in many games, there's a dark version of the hero and stuff. In Mario, there's Wario, and Waluigi[and Daisy? XD]. In Sonic, there's Shadow. In LoZ, there's Dark Link. There was a big pic of most of them, but I need to find it.

Also, I didn't really want to put it in video form. It's that horrible(well, not horrible, but you know).
I'm currently updating my siggy so i'll put you in!! ^^
Also Who is Dark?
I know who link is (Zelda?) Buut who's dark?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I don't play Zelda but I'm guessing like sonic and Shadow, Dark Link is the reverse to Link?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thats what i was thinkin but i've never seen a reverse link in the whole 2 Zelda games i've played xD
I Dunno Where Rachel Is gone. In her own little world i suppose

The Girl from the Well

Years
Right zappy. Anyway, here is the 'dark version' pic, but it's huge so in the spoilers it goes! Also, I did not make this, because I can't draw like that. XD
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
So Dark is the opposite of link?
Very nice Rach xD
Oh i redid my siggy... Is it fail?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
It's pretty good! When did you learn CSS again?

Also I'll brb, I'm gonna have an early dinner cause I have to do the scorebench for a school B-ball team

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's pretty good! When did you learn CSS again?

Also I'll brb, I'm gonna have an early dinner cause I have to do the scorebench for a school B-ball team
Just over a day ago i think... I've learned a lot about computers since i've joined PC believe it or not!!
People just make me want to be better by being so damn good!!
Oh okay see you in a bit then!
Also Guys what does everybody think of the SG?
Do we need anything added/Taken away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back