• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    oh whoops. Thought Ultimate moves were KO moves xD. Yeah. There should be an Ultimate move and 1HitKO move for each element. I always magined a Sableye evolution would be a Sableye with Crystals on it's back and being much larger with Red crystal eyes. Kind of Reptile-looking. But then it wouldn't be much of a ghost...

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    oh whoops. Thought Ultimate moves were KO moves xD. Yeah. There should be an Ultimate move and 1HitKO move for each element. I always magined a Sableye evolution would be a Sableye with Crystals on it's back and being much larger with Red crystal eyes. Kind of Reptile-looking. But then it wouldn't be much of a ghost...
    That fits. Maybe it's type changes when it evolves? Lol, it could be a Spiritomb with no type disadvantages by making it part Psychic! XD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    clover_bookcat said:
    That fits. Maybe it's type changes when it evolves? Lol, it could be a Spiritomb with no type disadvantages by making it part Psychic! XD

Spritomb should really have a body if it's going to evolve xD. Being part psychic would be awesome, manipulating other being's minds.

digimonegg11 said:
    unless it is a floating crystal thing
    Do you mean Spiritomb or Sableye? Spiritomb as a floating crystal *imagines* I would pretty much look the same but with a different mode. And if Sableye was a floating Crystal..it would shoot out Crystals :D.

Clover Cat

Years
    Spritomb should really have a body if it's going to evolve xD. Being part psychic would be awesome, manipulating other being's minds.

Do you mean Spiritomb or Sableye? Spiritomb as a floating crystal *imagines* I would pretty much look the same but with a different mode. And if Sableye was a floating Crystal..it would shoot out Crystals :D.
    Oh geez...That would be the most evil Pokemon ever. O.o

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    clover_bookcat said:
    Oh geez...That would be the most evil Pokemon ever. O.o
    XD I know! but maybe is the evolved Sableye shoots out the crystal for a Good cause like shoot the crystals for villagers/townspeople and they could sell it for money. Then human greed can take over..*Cough* Team Rocket*

GavZ said:
    I can't seem to get rid of the poll =/

Try Pming a moderator of this forum and tell them you can't remove the poll.

Clover Cat

Years
    Yay~It makes it look much better.^^ And Gav, I noticed this before, but I think you spelled Dark wrong on the original post...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wow you noticed pretty well, it would've taken me a long time to find out about that

Clover Cat

Years
    It's okay Gav, like Zappy said, most people wouldn't notice it. I'm just really picky when it comes to stuff like that.^^

Dark: In other words, she's a perfectionist.

I am not! *defense mode* Er, anyway...new topic anyone?XD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    It's okay Gav, like Zappy said, most people wouldn't notice it. I'm just really picky when it comes to stuff like that.^^

Dark: In other words, she's a perfectionist.

I am not! *defense mode* Er, anyway...new topic anyone?XD

xD And most people would be me xD I didn't even notice it. I just looked
    at the Darkrai and I was like: "Nothing wrong with this...Pretty Cool"

Tyrannasaur: o.o Clover's so observant. I'd bet she'd win "I spy" games.

Clover Cat

Years
    xD And most people would be me xD I didn't even notice it. I just looked
    at the Darkrai and I was like: "Nothing wrong with this...Pretty Cool"

Tyrannasaur: o.o Clover's so observant. I'd bet she'd win "I spy" games.
    I wish. I epically fail at those games. I remember one time I spent 5 hours trying to find two items in the book.XD
    Thing is i'm a bit of a perfectionist too xD
    Anyways its all fixed now! ^_^
    Yayz~*Dances* And...It looks like we're out of topics again.^^;

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I wish. I epically fail at those games. I remember one time I spent 5 hours trying to find two items in the book.XD

Yayz~*Dances* And...It looks like we're out of topics again.^^;

mhmm. Wish someone would come up with a topic xD. I hate "I Spy" it's so annoying finding stuff. But Where's Waldo is way better xD. I spent more than 3hours trying to search for 6 silver keys in the "I spy" books. It was dreadfull..

Clover Cat

Years
    mhmm. Wish someone would come up with a topic xD. I hate "I Spy" it's so annoying finding stuff. But Where's Waldo is way better xD. I spent more than 3hours trying to search for 6 silver keys in the "I spy" books. It was dreadfull..
    I know. They must make up half the stuff they put into those things. O.o Any help here Gav? XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah i'm finding it hard to make a topic every few hours xD
    YOu guys are just so eager!
    Anyways instead of an idea of a new topic how about a new poll?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back