• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noibat

Years
    What will be YOUR main dark type pokemon in your team in HG/SS?

most likely houndour/houndoom. I had one on my origional gold team

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    It would probably be Tyranitar

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Welcome new members! :D

Do you even have to ask? ABSOL. DEFINITELY. XDD They'd better enable 3rd gen, or I will...Well, I don't really know what I'd do. I'd probably cry. :(

And I always come on when everyone else is gone, don't I? ^^;

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    -signs in-

My main type Pokemon HGSS would be... Drapion / Tyranitar. Don't ask me why though :3 And let's pray that 3rd Gen is even compatible with it :0

Welcome to the Group HirakuNoShadow! (Can I call you Hiraku or HNS for short? xD) Love your signature! For some reason I like Dark things nowdays. Anways anyone going to start a topic? :O

Hehehe you can (it's raku btw :0 Commonly mistaken with Hikaru / Hikari) & Thx for the compliment :P

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    -signs in-

My main type Pokemon HGSS would be... Drapion / Tyranitar. Don't ask me why though :3 And let's pray that 3rd Gen is even compatible with it :0

Hehehe you can (it's raku btw :0 Commonly mistaken with Hikaru / Hikari) & Thx for the compliment :P

^^; Sorry for calling you Hikaru/Hikari, Raku xD. I tend to call people the wrong names alot.

And is Clover back? O.O; Or just for alittle while?.

And so much people choosing Tyranitar as their partner for HG/SS :D

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well i like tyranitar its just too hard to train!!
    Oh guess what i got!!! A 10anniversary shiny Umbreon :D A shiny absol too!!
    A pokemon movie 07 Darkrai muhahaha My collection is ever growning..
    Oh i also have a pic i've been making that will make you guys LOL

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Gratz. xD I wish I had a DS so I could go Wifi. :[ So I can trade and battle and do all that wonderful stuff you wifi-er dos D:<. Yeah Tyrannitar,Dragonite,Garchomp and Salamence are all hard to train =/.

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I'm actually going to wait till I see which ones I want on my team. You see, I know almost nothing of the 2nd Gen barely. I got into Pokemon around the 3rd Gen so I only knew about Kanto and Hoenn. I got Gold almost around the time that Platinum came out, but I haven't been playing it much. I knew that I had a Feraligatr, Furret, Jumpluff, and some other ones I can't remember of.

Maybe I'll get a Tyranitar or Houndoom. I'll probably get a Murkrow just because it looks cool and I'll need a Fly mon on my team.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    xD Murkrow&Honchcrow are the Only Flying Dark Pokemon.So really if you want a Dark type flyer only Murkrow can do the job. I never raised a Jumpluff before...I only got it for Pokedex thats it. o.o And Furret for HM slave. :o

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    xD Murkrow&Honchcrow are the Only Flying Dark Pokemon.So really if you want a Dark type flyer only Murkrow can do the job. I never raised a Jumpluff before...I only got it for Pokedex thats it. o.o And Furret for HM slave. :o
    Jumpluff is actually a pain in the ass to raise when it's a Hoppip, but it can do some major damage when it's fully evolved. I've decided to get a Murkrow whenever HG/SS comes out. I hope they'll have those Dusk Stones in Johto so that I can evolve Murkrow.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Houndoom is a really handy type to have. He's fast and has high attack. I EV trained my Shiny one in Platinum in Speed and Attack and now he's an Adamant beast xD Comes in handy! Umbreon has some good defence but i'll be using my Umbreon against psychic types like Red's Espion! Oh and guys there's a Dark Elite 4 member in HG/SS don't forget!

Clover Cat

Years
    Andy, you and I must live on separate parts of the Earth. We're never on at the same time. >.> Anyway, Gav, you're making a picture? AWESOME. :D And...A SHINY ABSOL?!
    DO WANT. XD

It's weird, I never really had any active Dark Types on my team before I replayed Sapphire, but when I did I really liked it. I always have an empty spot on my team, so maybe I'll get Umbreon to fill it. Or Absol. Or Hopefully Dark Ninetales!! XD -shot-

And off topic: I'm nearly done typing my Pokespe fic, and my Dark type oneshot has finally started. I think I've got the basic plot now. ^^

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    I think I'm going to have an Umbreon in my team. Maybe I'll trade mine over to GSDS[not sure which one to get]...

Umbri: But his name's Chocolate! That has to be the stupidest name ever, and it fit more when he was an Eevee. You can't change it either, since you got him from a trade.

Umbri, you can't tell me what to do! >[

Anyways, should I continue with my Sonic/Pokemon fic? I started getting lazy and avoiding it. But if it actually has fans, I might write another chapter. I'm also debating whether or not to really upload it to ff. I said no the first time, but then I got a PM on ff on my review on a fic that said they were waiting for me to begin thinking of one... so I dunno. =<

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Clo do you Have D/P/P?
    I will give it to you ^_^
    As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Hahahahah!!!

Off Topic:
    I gots me some badges for beating gyms on PC :D

Clover Cat

Years
    Lol, Gav, that pic is win. XD

And I have it, but not wifi, remember? :(

Dark: Yeah, but your dad said you could always get it if you really wanted to.

That's if my mom agrees. And she's even cheaper then me. -.- And Bijou, if YOU DO NOT CONTINUE YOUR FIC I WILL TAKE THIS FRYING PAN AND-*is shot by tranquilizer*

Dark: *Blows on tranquilizer gun* Ahem, sorry about that. She's just a tad bit hyper today, since her oneshot's nearly finished. But yes, Bijou, I agree that you should continue your fic. It was funny, and I'd like to see Eggman as a Spiritomb. That way I could laugh away at his antics. Now what to do with this unconscious person...

Ergh...*Finger twitches*

Dark: I know, I'll throw her out the window! *Throws Clover*

Dark, you are so going to get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt---

Dark: Now where were we?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I don't think i've ever been so confused... Thats where i am.. And i have work in half an hour and i havent been sleeping yet :(

Clover Cat

Years
    *Stomps back up the stairs* DARK!! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Dark:...

So he's hiding, huh? Whatever. He'll come out once I finish that fic. *Evil smirk*

Whoops, sorry Gav, looks like we both confused you. ^^; Basically, I can't get that wonderful, excellent, beautiful shiny Absol from you because I don't have wifi. Unfortunately. *Sigh* Well, hopefully Absol will be catchable in this game. I can always hope. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back