• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • We've already had that topic...twice now. I think. Sorry.

Anyways, I'm going to brainstorm ideas for a one-shot, probably involving Black Hole. More info soon.

Also....it's good to be back!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    DREAM IS BACK?? 8D Now things will be really lively, lol. XD

Gav, let me tell you, it is LONG. I think it's reached...Maybe 400 chapters now? I'm not sure, the scans haven't been translated online for the D/P or Platinum arcs yet. ^^; But it is WELL WORTH IT. XDD

I finished my Pokespe oneshot, currently writing my contest entry (Which is nearly done). And Bijou, Umbra will be used in a multi chapter fic, not a oneshot. :3 Oh, and you finished your oneshot? Did you post it in the SG? Must check. ^^

Wow. I just realized we're near 1000 posts. O.O That was fast. XD

Oh maan... I'll read some of it! Clo you are now in my siggy!!

Yupp 78 more posts and on the 15th ADAN is a month old so lets get 1000 before then! And have some sort of celebration! xD

Also Dream you're allowed revive old topics because we don't want to have to keep making new ones. Especially when theres new memebers.

Also.. I'm thinking about another co-ownership once we get to 40 members. But don't ask me. I will decide on who i think has contributed the most until then. It'll be a hard decision though.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Here's one:

You've been given the chance to recruit your very own real-life Pokemon! Which one would you pick and why? And don't just limit it to stats or battling!

Also, I don't have a family yet! I'm sad!!:(

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Dogs are loyal so Umbreon. Simply that.

Also Dream all you have to do is ask xD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *Gasp* Dream! You don't have a family? Would you like to be in mine? (Since I feel like making one XD)

You'd better start soon, Gav. I'm losing my mind over here. :3 I just KNOW you would make an awesome Pokespe fan. XD And yay I is in your siggy~*Dances* I wonder who will get the 1000 post...? ^^

You've been given the chance to recruit your very own real-life Pokemon! Which one would you pick and why? And don't just limit it to stats or battling!

Ninetales, duh. So I could pair her up with Dark-

Dark: Oh, come on!

--And because it lives for 1000 years and can use telepathy. Not to mention it's pretty and fluffy. <3

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • You've been given the chance to recruit your very own real-life Pokemon! Which one would you pick and why? And don't just limit it to stats or battling!

Hmm... I'd go with Arcanine! It'd be like having a giant dog, only even more awesome. I'd win all of the dog shows, and take down my enemies! Besides, I could probably ride on it's back. X3

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well i'd also like a pokemon with telepathy or who could fly... Arcanine would be great. Or rotom so it could cut my grass & do my washing xD
    I will clo today prob after i sleep. its past 6am xD
    Well i'm not pushing to get the 1000th post but whoever does better make it epic!

Clover Cat

Years
  • ^ Whoever does should type in size 7 font!! XD And Gav, you really need to get sleep. *Orders psychic from Ninetales and forces you to sleep* There we go! ^^

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • DONE POSTING THE ONESHOT! Phew, it was pretty hard, and it ended up being 10 parts! =0 Go check it out!

Umbri: Please don't...

Oh, don't listen to him. Anyways, I think maybe a Psychic Pokemon that I could talk to, or maybe Umbri himself if he can do it too. Though, any of my favorite Pokemon that I listed in my bio-thing could work too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You see i seem to have the ability insomnia so that didn't work xD I've been awake for 3 days now. I have work today i think also... Depending on the weather...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Sure Dream! What ever you consider me to be i am xD
    Ano no Clo and Rach are here.
    Dream check out my 2nd ever drawing!
    Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Years
  • I'll be in your fam Dream!^^

Gah. Stupid insomnia...>.>

And I'll have to read it, Bij!

Dark: I'll stop her if I can, Umbri.

Oh, shut up, you.

Dark: What? Then I can stop them from reading YOUR oneshot.

I am so reading your fic now, Bij.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Okay! After you read it, do you think I should do more? =0

I haven't commented on your pic yet Gav! D: I really like it, it's nice and shiny! XP

Umbri: Yep, kinda looks like me, only with blue rings instead of red.

How did you get red rings anyway?

Umbri: It's a long story. I'm not telling it now.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • GavZ...well, you're human and all, but I always kinda pictured you as a younger brother...albeit a really cool one. The pic isn't too bad either.

Clo, you seem like a sister to me. Well, you would be if you were a bit....furrier. But still.

Of course, this is as long as you don't mind having a dusty ol' Pika like me for a sibling...

Dark REALLY doesn't want people to read your oneshot. So you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to read it.

Clover Cat

Years
  • I haven't read it yet, Bij, I'll do it once I post.^^

And Dream, am I your little sis? (Also, I'm a Vulpix in my PMD game. ;))

Oh, you'll read it? I hope you don't think it's horrible...^^;

Dark: DON'T READ IT. THE FLUFFINESS INVOLVED WILL SMOTHER YOU.

Shut up, you. You're just embarrased to be forced into fluff. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • okies, GavZ.

Hmm...can't really tell. Based on real-world age...I'm 17, so would you be younger or older?

Oh, and fluff doesn't bother me one little bit. If fact, my little Pika Matsuko, a furry little yellow killing machine, gets paired with a naive, dim-witted Raichu.

Kenji: Hey! I'm RIGHT HERE!

Matsu: Oh, shut up. You know he doesn't mean it.

Yes I do.

Matsu: Well...he means it in a caring way.

Kenji: Ah, well...at least he paired me with the greatest girl in the world.

Matsu: ...agh, that's so sweet I think you gave me diabetes. I'm almost tempted to hug you. Almost.

Wow, you two get along so well, I almost can't believe how she reacted when I pitched this little idea to her.

Kenji: Huh?

Matsu: ...! There's really no reason to bring up the past, is there?

Oh, yeah, you were furious. I think you threatened to slit my throat at least five times during the course of that particular conversation. And now look at you, you little softy.

Matsu: Oh yeah? *Thunders Kenji* Still think I'm soft?!

Kenji: OW! Stop antagonizing her, please!

Fine, fine...anyway, what's it about, Clo?

Clover Cat

Years
  • Ah, I'm 14, so I'm younger than you.^^ I'll put you in as my older brother for my siggy, k?

The fic is AbsolxNinetales, the Absol in question being Dark. XD

Dark: I won't comment on this anymore. I just won't.

Fine, then. I'm still writing it. Anyway, Dark meets a Ninetales named Kaine under certain circumstances (You'll find out once it's done) and the rest of the oneshot is pretty much conversation on their pasts (Both painful, unfortunately, but necessary for the fluff XD) and, well, fluff. Although whether it's good fluff or not I can't say.^^;

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Sounds interesting. I'll probably do one-shots of Matsu, Kenji, Kij, and possibly some others, since my main fic has ground to a halt.

Matsu: Dark, don't worry. It's perfectly tolerable. You just have to make sure to show who's boss. Make sure to keep 'em in line, you know? I've personally beat Keni to a pulp on several occasions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back