• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I don't get it. When the description in "Pokemon Group" sez 998 Post it's 999 post here. And when it's 1005 Posts it's actually 1006 posts

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Maybe it's a glitch? Or Maybe they don't count some posts? Idunno. Only a Mod/Admin could know o.o;

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    O: 10,000. That's going to take long e.e; No matter! I'll be 10,001 :D! Wonder if we'll ever get 20,000 replies o.o;

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Don't get into an evil battle, now...this is a club for the evil among us, and we won't devolve to in-fighting, will we? Otherwise, I might have to start handing out random Thundershocks...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Elt's just agree that we're all equally evil, and when we conquer this puny planet, we'll divide it evenly among each of us. THEN we can set about tearing each other's throats out, okay?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN WHEN I'M ASLEEP DANGIT!! T.T

Anyway. Go Zappy! 1000th post yay! XD But you didn't write in big font! :( Aw...

Dark: Now now, guys. If you want to conquer the earth, head to the PR. We're fully prepared to do it if hadn't gotten abandoned.

What are you talking about?

Dark: Er, nothing! Nothing at all...

...Okay then. So, what's up?

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Elt's just agree that we're all equally evil, and when we conquer this puny planet, we'll divide it evenly among each of us. THEN we can set about tearing each other's throats out, okay?

You're right. We should save the evil battle until then. Besides, it'll be much more epic then.

So let's make evil peace, not war. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back