• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • Hm, well, here's a random thought: Could I be in your fam? XD Yes I know it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with anything right now, but...

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yes, please.^^ Maybe a sister?

And dream, are you talking about your partner?

EDIT: Nevermind what I said for that last one. ^^;

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Huh? Partner? I don't need a partner, remember? No, I'm talking about the other Zappy. I haven't seen him/her in forever. Since I joined TA, in fact. Which has been about a month or so.

pokeman1122

pokemon breeder
    Years
  • oh sorry
    Why You would like to join: because dark types (especialy tyranitar) are awsome
    How Active will you be: not very (because my internet is playing up) sorry

What your partner is: tyranitar
    His/her nickname(optional): tyrant
    Favourite Dark type attack: shadow ball
    password: i can see in the dark

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yeah, edited my post. *Headdesk* I'm so stupid today...And I'm not in TA, so I'm now lost. ^^;

Ah, NOW I think you're good, pokeman. But I'm not sure if any of the owners or co-owners are on right now...*Looks around the fairly empty FC*

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I know it's hard for him when he's got like 8 other Siblings and like 2 computer with 1 that can go by internet. He'll usually go and play arcanists which a game we both play and that most of his siblings like but now that it's since the holidays most of his sibs want a go on the computer too. I do shoddy battle his sometimes and he tells me that after taking every other thing in his to-do list out of the way leaves barely enough time for PC so.. yea

Anyway yea I'll be your sister clo

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • @clo: S'ok. Every makes mistakes now and again. But don't make a habit of it or I might have to shock you ^^

@zappy: Hey, if you're clo's sister, then that makes you my sis, too. It also makes GavZ your brother, AND makes Flash both me and clo's brother, too. Aren't familial ties fun?

Skip Class

Years
  • Yup, that's all true Dream. Like a family Reunion except GavZ and Zappeh aren't here. I'll tell Zappeh in our next Shoddy battle.

Yea your in Pokeman, though you'll have to wait till GavZ is here till he can add you to the list

Clover Cat

Years
  • pokeman, I told you, neither the owner nor any of the co-owners are on right now. Please be patient.

Uh oh...I promise it won't happen again, dream! *Eyes your tail sparks nervously*

Wow, family ties are complicated. O.o

And I think I'll have to leave soon. >.> I HATE LIMITED COMPUTER ACCESS!! >(

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I'm up a lot later than I should be, and I'm getting kinda tired...but I'm not leaving yet. If I vanish suddenly or just sit on one page for five hours because I passed out, don't hold it against me.

Yeah, Pokeman, you gotta wait until one of the co-owners or the owner shows up. Likely not tonight, though.

Skip Class

Years
  • Same, It's nearing my bed time. A shoddy is like an internet version of Wi-Fi. You can battle people on the net with any pokemon in your team with the moves you can choose and it's base IV and stuff like that. It's quite easy at the same time complecated.

Skip Class

Years
  • Nope, has pretty much nothing to do with the game - Just battleing. Anyway I have to go to Cya!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    why is no one answering my signup form

oh sorry
    Why You would like to join: because dark types (especialy tyranitar) are awsome
    How Active will you be: not very (because my internet is playing up) sorry

What your partner is: tyranitar
    His/her nickname(optional): tyrant
    Favourite Dark type attack: shadow ball
    password: i can see in the dark

Sorry i wasn't here. You'll have to choose different pokemon Tyranitar is maxed out i believe. I'll put you on the list. Have a re read of the main post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back