• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    If you mean by the background... you could try some major editing program and crop the sprite.. but I use paint.net which crops almost perfectly for you xD.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • *struggles to get back to the thread*

Sorry guys, Umbri used a move, and it sucked me to an alternate dimension...note to self; dark Pulse is very powerful under certain conditions...

Umbri: In all seriousness though, she woke up at 4 PM CST and didn't wanna get on.

Anyway, could you change my entry to Stop and Stare? I just don't think any of the chapters in Spike's Adventure are really Dark-type worthy. =<

Any type eh? ....Dark-Dragon. Don't tell me it wouldn't be awesome. I don't think there's been a Dark-Fighting either...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'll enter... Eventually after I've finished all my requests that need to be done. It's funny how you guys just suddenly appear after me, dream and clo had a nice conversation last night XD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Well. I think so. I've downloaded sprites with white backgrounds and I just use the magic wand tool to kill Erase the background.

Lol I wonder what conversation that could be. But I'm too lazy to check anyways 8O.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Ah...do I even need to say it? C'mon...you should know what my answer would be...but even if you don't...Dark/Electric. And if you don't know why, shame on you. Again. That's, like, twice the shame. Or, like, 1.97546 times the shame. I dunno. Too lazy to use a calculator.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The size is just fine, just the background, that annoying white background. Is it able to get rid of in PNG format?

Are you making an ADAN banner?

If you want to get rid of the white background do this.

Layer>Transparency>Add Alpha layer
    Then
    Select>by colour>click the white background>Ctrl + V and gone.
    Though if there was white in the actual pic that will be gone too but you can get out the bucket fill and fill it in again

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • For tonight I'm making just a sprite recolour/glow, but I am thinking of making some sort of banner this week when I get time (Maybe include this sprite if it's good enough).

Thanks for the tips ^^

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Noo Wolfie's making a custom pokemon Sprite you you did with Blaziken,Luxray,Electrode and such.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Dont use paint... Download Gimp its free and easy to use and doesn't put in any of that background crap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back