• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yay! Er, I mean, sorry about this RAch....*starts to spark*

Heeey...what's the deal? I get ready to shock Rach awake, I pause for dramatic effect, and you all leave?!

...you know, it made a lot less sense in my head.

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
AAAAH! *hair frizzes and lies on the floor*

Umbri: Nice. Good job dream.

...Whoo, that was fun! 8D

Umbri: ...Rachel confirmed as insane.

Topic time!

Spoiler:

To me some make sense, but the one's I'm confused about are Bug and Steel. How does Steel resist Dark, and how is Dark weak to Bug? o-o

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Ha, that was fun! It's been too long since I zapped something...

Um, I have no idea what the strengths/weaknesses of Dark Types are. Even though I am one, I've never had many Pokemon battles to test it...

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Okay! I apologize for being inactive yesterday, life kept me busy. :3

Dark: Translation-she went with her mom to buy tickets for the pokemon movie and bought FFCC.

Shut it, you. So...What's up?

Dark: Look at the previous page.

What are you..? *Does so*
=O
=D
XDD
ZOMG!! I'M CO-OWNER!? *spaz and faints*
Dark: *Sigh* Well, let me thank you all for her, since she's temporarily unconscious. And she won't be able to answer the topic now...Looks like your chance is here, dream! *Readies lightning rod*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I knew there was a reason I'm afraid of bugs! Uh, forget I said anything!

Hmmm....the all-around below-average stats seems a bit unfair....

The Ghost/Dark thing makes sense...but the Dark weaknesses don't really make sense. Why would the all-powerful darkness be vulnerable to kung-fu???

Yay, two shocks in one day! *readies Thundershock*

The Girl from the Well

Years
Whoo! We should have a Dark-type party! 8D

Dream, for some reason, when I think of Fighting-Dark-Psychic, this goes in my mind:

Fighting=the protagonist(hero, or the one you play as)-Dark=the antagonist(villian, or the bad guy)-Psychic=what you are trying to save(be it a city, a person...etc.)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I don't see the connection, sorry...

Oh, by the way, for those of you who don't know, take a gander at the bottom of the index page...:D *shameless*

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
*Is shocked* AAH! *Flinches awake*

Dark: YES!! FINALLY!!! *Dances*

...Okay, I wake up and am mentally scarred by that image. O.o *Cough* Anyway, thank you all for the co-owner position! ^^ It's a first for me, but I hope I don't screw up! ^^;

As for the topic...Bijou, I get the first two (Fighting protagonist makes me think Lucario and Dark antagonist makes me think Darkrai) but I don't really get what you're trying to say for Psychic. And I don't get what you're talking about for Bugs either, dream. Or the index page. <=fails at understanding wiki/bulbapedia

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Really? Just look at the bottom of the PC index page. Look at it closely. :D

Oh, and, you're welcome, Dark. Hee! Two shocks in one day!

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

Years
Psychic = no effect on Dark, which is like[if it's a person]they're captured, and can't do anything at all(I know it's not true for some games, but still),or if it's a place, the people there can't do anything since the antagonist is powerful or something. =L

...And it's your birthday Dream?! =0 *runs off to get a cake*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back