• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • *Puts on her beret and holds up her microphone* OKAY!!! WHERE'S KAINE!? I NEED HER FOR MORE SHIPPYNESS!!

Dark: Like Umbri already said, it isn't--

IT IS. >3

Dark: Great. I'm going to hide under a rock until this storm is over. *Tries to run*

OH NO YOU'RE NOT. Remember, I need you for the shippyness. And zappy, don't you know? TODAY IS GOLD'S BIRTHDAY. XDDD

Oh, and would you and Zcyler mind participating in the movie Bijou and I are making? Filled with Dark Pokemon and shippyness! =D Of course, if you and Zcyler don't want to, that's fine too. ^^

Dark: *From where he's tied to a pole* DON'T. If you value your life, do--

*Takes tape and tapes over his mouth* So, what do you say?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • OH NO YOU'RE NOT. Remember, I need you for the shippyness. And zappy, don't you know? TODAY IS GOLD'S BIRTHDAY. XDDD

Oh, and would you and Zcyler mind participating in the movie Bijou and I are making? Filled with Dark Pokemon and shippyness! =D Of course, if you and Zcyler don't want to, that's fine too. ^^?

Oh yea I knew that!!!

Zcyler: No you didn't

Yes I did

Zcyler:No you didn't

Yes I did now Shush

Zcyler: and yup we'll be happy to go into the movie

For once we agree on something

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Whoo! For some reason, I think with me and Clo being directors, we should actually make a fic about it. XD It would be fun, hatching ideas together. =L What do you think?

Umbri: This won't end well...

And we could show it on FF and the SG too!

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yay~More participants! :3

And writing a fic about it would be hilarious. XD We could ask the FC for ideas on the script and what not.

Dark: But you haven't even started your first multi chapter fic yet!

Shut it. I've been working on it. >.> Anyway, we could both write like, a chapter or something. One for each Partner/Human whatever.

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Yeah, but if any of us need help on the chapter we're writing, we can help each other out. :B And ADAN can help out too, like you said. It will be the best fic ever. 8D Now, any ideas on how it'll start out? Note that Umbri, along with his twin Umbra, was made like Shadow and Mewtwo. =0 (Like, they had lived some of their life in a tube-thing)

Clover Cat

Years
  • DREAM'S BACK!!! 8D Guess what? You're in time for the movie!! XD

Dark: Listen to me, dream, I want at least one person to stay alive in this group. So do NOT, whatever you do, agre--

*Takes a frying pan and whacks him on the head, knocking him unconscious* Yeaah...Please join! *Smiles sweetly*

First we need to decide what the movie will be about. Any ideas?

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Gasp, dream! =000 ...Is Snowwy(BlueSnowHoundoom)back? o-o XDDD

Um, like I said, I think it should be how Umbri(along with his sis Umbra) was created and how he met me, and now, everyone else at ADAN.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Woah, woah, is that a movie going around here? o.o

Nightstorm: Dun lie, he was busily stalking this thread...

WTH? Ignore this guy, he's absolutely crazy. I... I dunno what he's saying. lol

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yep, Hydro, a movie. Care to participate? There will be shippyness. ;D

Er, dream, I don't really get how contracts work, so...How about agreeing to supply the arms for the movie? Or did you give up on that already?

Okay, Bijou, but how do the other Pokemon fit into the picture? And let's not forget the humans, either! XD

Dark: Since when have you wanted to be involved in a movie?

Since now. =P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Yeah, I've more or less left that behind. But I can operate the equipment! Granted, I have no idea how to do that, but I'm sure if I just keep shocking things, eventually it'll work, right?

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • I don't know Clo, but we'll figure it out! We just need to think about it...

Umbri: Already reached a bump in the road to your fic?

Shut up, Umbri! >>; You should be happy it's about you anyway. Anyway, how about when he gets released, he meets one of our Pokemon or something?

Clover Cat

Years
  • Yeah...Eventually...And after I get the first chapter of my fic written down. ^^;

Dark: If that ever happens.

SO MEAN. T.T

Dark: You're the one who hit me over the head with a frying pan!

So? But yeah, we can introduce a few characters each chapter maybe. And dream, SHOCK AWAY! XD

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Okay! First chapter of this movie = introduce the scientists, Umbri and Umbra, and dream. Maybe dream finds out about the Umbreons(and that they want to be free) and destroys the lab, and rescues them? What do you guys think about that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back