• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As pets?

Years
  • If I were to get a pet-type Pokemon, I would probably get a Meowth. It certaintly wouldn't be the most interesting pet to choose, but I wouldn't mind it bringing home some money once and a while!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    Blaziken. Imagine bringing it to school- HOLY CRAP IT CAN INCINERATE STUFF ASDFFHJK

I don't really think Blaziken counts as a pet? I mean its the size of a human, if not bigger. Lol.

If I were to get a pet-type Pokemon, I would probably get a Meowth. It certaintly wouldn't be the most interesting pet to choose, but I wouldn't mind it bringing home some money once and a while!

A pet Meowth with Pay Day, very nice choice. Lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol...heck yeah!

You need to think outside the box, I'd have (even though I can't stand touching plants...)

- Roserade, who cleverly disguises herself as an ordinary plant, but is more effective than my current "Guard" dog xD
    - Persian, as mentioned somewhere above, I could pet it like a supervillain...also, it'd put my current cat in its' place as he thinks he's big xD
    - Flareon. Gotta have this one...it'd live in my room (which is freezing, unlike the rest of my house which feels like we have a couple of Charizard warming it) and I'd hug it all the time...heck, I wouldn't come on PC anymore...

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • Wailord would be my first choice

I'd keep him in my back yard :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    If you do that you gotta get a Skitty and have some HSOWA :P

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Growlithe, it is the ultimate dog. It's loyal, friendly, playful, can protect you, and BREATHE FREAKING FIRE!

LightSoul

SATOKOTO 4EVER!
    Years
  • I want Teddiursa, Igglybuff & Yorterrie! One teddy bear, bouncy beachball and a Yorkie! Oh, Larvitar's good too, it can learn Hyper Beam via levelling up, :)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • A Yuniran would be so awesome. It would be my little squishy, my stress ball and my hat. It is to cute and squishy not to have.

And a Munna would be cool too, because it is so cute and balloon like! And it can eat any annoying dreams I have, so I can a a whole lot more good night sleeps!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Aww but mommy I want to keep the Groudon! I'll let him stay in the backyard!

Lets see, of course I would want a tiny pokemon as a pet! I would like to keep either a Houndour, Skitty, or a Swablu. You know I might accidentaly treat Swablu as a pillow-pet later on lol.

Back