• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As the time draws nearer...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    IM ready for relese!! It looks like an awsome game and GMR(gameing mag) gave it an 8/10 !

FYI- the GMR review is the only one ive seen so far

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • From what I've seen on the preview, it looks kind of interesting and fun, but only time will tell when its released XP.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I thought it will be really cool. I've seen all these previews and stuff and it looks great. I really want to capture Pokemon from other trainers too. ~_^ It'll be neat to see all the Pokemon and moves and stuff on the GCN. It'll be neat to see what the new region looks like and what the new gym leader and cities and stuff are like too. I just got the April 2004 issue of Nintendo Power and it has tons of stuff on Pokemon Colosseum in it. Even pictures I've never seen yet. :P
    I can barely wait...

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
  • i think it's awesome, it has much more depth than stadium 2 had, and the thing i can't wait most for is transfering(sp) my pokemon from r/s into colosseum :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Latios Master said:
    I thought it will be really cool. I've seen all these previews and stuff and it looks great. I really want to capture Pokemon from other trainers too. ~_^ It'll be neat to see all the Pokemon and moves and stuff on the GCN. It'll be neat to see what the new region looks like and what the new gym leader and cities and stuff are like too. I just got the April 2004 issue of Nintendo Power and it has tons of stuff on Pokemon Colosseum in it. Even pictures I've never seen yet. :P
    I can barely wait...
    Yeah, I like Nintendo Power. ^_^ They have good coverage on anything new with Pokemon.

Anyways, the game looks great to me! I can't wait for the RPG mode, and how you can trade your R/S Pokemon onto the game. I'll be unbeatable then! XD

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • It's like 2 games in one. Being an older fan (16), I'm glad we get a slightly darker storyline. Pok?mon needs at least one game that's for older ppl, even if it's only slight. And what I think will be most interesting is thta the game was developed by a completely different company than the past games (Genius Sorority, or sumthin like that). But ya, the RPG mode'll kick ***.

(Why did it blank out the word a-r-s-e? :sean:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Darn PAL

Sadly I have to wait longer as I live in the UK, and have to wait for the pal version to come out. :'(

Which usually takes about 3 to 4 months!

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • ah, colloseum, this is what i have been waiting for, for all the time i thought i couldnt get my Crystal team onto Ruby, when colloseum was announced, i wasnt too excited, then i heard this from Nintendo Official Magazine in their "trust me, ive played it" section.

"pokemon colloseum works with Gold, Silver, Ruby and Sapphire versions of the game"

Meaning that colloseum will finally be my key to getting my team to ruby version and beyond, i thank you colloseum.

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
  • The Pokemaster said:
    ah, colloseum, this is what i have been waiting for, for all the time i thought i couldnt get my Crystal team onto Ruby, when colloseum was announced, i wasnt too excited, then i heard this from Nintendo Official Magazine in their "trust me, ive played it" section.

"pokemon colloseum works with Gold, Silver, Ruby and Sapphire versions of the game"

Meaning that colloseum will finally be my key to getting my team to ruby version and beyond, i thank you colloseum.
    you can do that? i never knew that....:confused: well anyway two more days left! :P

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • 1 word: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) This is SO good!! I've just seen screenshots and footage but know it might be one of the best Pokemon games ever!! And they moved the release(AGAIN :( ). It's the 24th(confirmed).

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • so...how are we supposed to get our games into the GC/controllers? im confussed, do you put them in a memory card slot or what (geez i do sound like a moron) XD

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • there's a special cable that lets you use a GBA as a controller. it's only about $20 (Canadian), but it's the only way 2 connect your game

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm sort of excited...I just know either I'm going to be amazed beyond belief or sorely disappointed. I don't have any good teams like I had on R/B/Y so my ability to play well will be somewhat diminished. It does look good, though...very good. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Kenta-kun said:
    there's a special cable that lets you use a GBA as a controller. it's only about $20 (Canadian), but it's the only way 2 connect your game
    crud, it probly works for SP also right?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • i already purchased the guide book just for kicks, so for those who don't want the story ruined, SPOILER ALERT!!

Anyway, What I just have to say is that once you've cleared out the whole game, you go back to this one area and there is this trainer that looks exactly like you. He has all teh strongest pokemon, and he even has a togetic to snag. But you have to be carefull wehn catching it. while all his other pokemon are level 68, Togetic is only level twenty. So try not to kill it before you catch it. :p

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I got an ad in a magazine that said that if you buy Colosseum from EB, you can send in a coupon for a free copy of the Colosseum strategy guide. But then again, at every EB I've ever been to the workers are incredibly incompetent so they probably won't have any idea what's going on...my copy of Colosseum's in at EB but I can't get it until April 3rd...and even though I paid the whole $50 in advance, they threatened to only hold it for 48 hours...the idiot girl on the phone who called me said that they'd hold it anyway, but I don't believe it. They've messed up so often in the past that I don't trust them at all.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Dude, wut're u talkin' about? EB is like the best videogame store I've been to. Any store can only hold a game for up to 48 hours; no matter wut u pay

Back