• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As the time draws nearer...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Well they must be pretty bad when they harass me whenever I buy a new game instead of a used one...they'll keep it until April 3rd, or else the manager's going to have heck to pay for lying to me.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I remember back around in Oct-Nov or Dec. I heard about the game, now i'll be getting it tomarro!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • EEE!!! I'm getting it tomorrow too!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!! I sure hope there won't be much of a line (or none at all) Of people who also pre-ordered it at Target... CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! (presses some kind of fast forward button*

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
  • When I wake up tomarow, I go pick it up... I hope I have enough $! I have like $65 saved up and they said they couldnt tell me the price before it was onsale.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well i got the Game and it ROCKS!, i already have 6 shadow pokemon and my Quilava is almost completely cured!!!

Back