• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ASH AND GIOVANNI

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2012
    I Think they look alike they both have a pokemon who dislke to go in
    pokeball Ash PIKACHU Giovanni pokemon

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009

Hi, Yeah i guess they are similar but remember Persian does not mind pokeballs, Giovanni keeps him out to show of Persians sublime fur.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Acually giovanni is the father of silver in the manga so that would ma ash his brother whcih would not make sence at all.

CharmUp!

大丈夫★~!
    Years
    Although I agree with you, manga =/= anime. Of course, that would most likely be the case if the anime actually followed the storyline presented for them in the games correctly. :/

Also, what the hell is wrong with your eyes? They look NOTHING alike. o_O Please, tell us how they look alike before randomly saying they do just to connect them as being something more. (: One more thing, Sakaki's Persian was NEVER shown to dislike being in a Monster Ball. The only reason he keeps it out like that is to parody your typical, cliché villain in movies where the main villain owns a cat and constantly keeps it on his lap and pets it. You don't see Satoshi constantly giving Pikachu a back-rub, do you?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

......What? Coherence, please.

anyway they are relatives.

No, they are not. Just because some fans want to say they are does NOT make it true in any way. There is zero evidence that Giovanni is at all related to Ash/Satoshi.

ChuBoy

Pikachu Fanatic!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    I agree Ichaste, there has been no proof or even hints for that matter that links Ash and Giovanni to be related to one another

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Yep. There's no proof. At first my theory was I thought Ash's father was a Pokemon. But there's no evidence. Also Giovanni doesn't care about Ash now.

Years
    anyway they are relatives.
    I always liked the PokeSpecial idea of Silver being Sakaki's son better than the idea of Satoshi being his son. ;_; I know PokeSpecial canon =/= anime canon, but yeeeeah. It's also implied in FRLG that Silver is his son, too. ;P

Years
    I always liked the PokeSpecial idea of Silver being Sakaki's son better than the idea of Satoshi being his son. ;_; I know PokeSpecial canon =/= anime canon, but yeeeeah. It's also implied in FRLG that Silver is his son, too. ;P

Um, read the text, Gideon said, "Giovanni's kid has red hair." Note the lack of pronouns, so it can be anyone, but Silver would be the most likely suspect. It's a plotpoint Nintendo left dangling, and will keep dangling.

I think it's Misty or Lorelei, myself.

Twero

ii'
    Years
    Yeah... they are any proof that connect Giovanni and Ash. But both of then never see eanch other. Like the productors of anime are trying to evase their encounter...just to make theories. But, in the secound episode Ash's Mom said something about his Father and Veridian...I don't remember.
    Other thing, in the Special The Return of Mewtwo, Ash and Giovanni did not saw each other?ii'

Back