• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash is retarded.

cartmanrocks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    ash is the worst character in the show. you all say the show is good because it's not predictable yet i could give you a summary of almost every episode.

the show begins.
    they see something
    team rocket sees whatever ash is doing
    team rocket steals picachu/other pokemon
    someone beats team rocket
    the episode ends

if you think that will have somthing good that episode then watch it but after the start of the dp series i stoped watching the show unless i knew the episode might intrest me.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    "Gotta catch em' all" hasn't been used since the first season of Pokemon, it was only used as a subheading somewhat, like PC's is "We are STILL working on a better slogan"

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    ash is the worst character in the show. you all say the show is good because it's not predictable yet i could give you a summary of almost every episode.

the show begins.
    they see something
    team rocket sees whatever ash is doing
    team rocket steals picachu/other pokemon
    someone beats team rocket
    the episode ends

if you think that will have somthing good that episode then watch it but after the start of the dp series i stoped watching the show unless i knew the episode might intrest me.

Well it looks like your not following the anime like I do.
    D/P became unpredictable, Have you seen the Summerschool Arc?
    Haha. Ash is still learning how to be a good trainer, ofcourse he'll make mistake,
    the show will be much boring, if he is prefect and everything.

DP is turning to be the best saga since Kanto.
    Their actually Developing the characters.
    Not just a bunch of fillers like Johto was.

cartmanrocks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    Well it looks like your not following the anime like I do.
    D/P became unpredictable, Have you seen the Summerschool Arc?
    Haha. Ash is still learning how to be a good trainer, ofcourse he'll make mistake,
    the show will be much boring, if he is prefect and everything.

DP is turning to be the best saga since Kanto.
    Their actually Developing the characters.
    Not just a bunch of fillers like Johto was.

i don't watch DP because the start of it was boring. i might watch it but if it's like johto/hoenn i'm going to stop watching it.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    i don't watch DP because the start of it was boring. i might watch it but if it's like johto/hoenn i'm going to stop watching it.

DP is nothing like Johto.
    Yes, i agree with you the start was boring, but it started to get interesting.
    They added, like small arc to make the show, different. And I check Serebii, And one of the episodes is going to be about Team Galactic.

Ash's current Team

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    DP is nothing like Sinnoh.

DP is Sinnoh.

If it was anything like Johto, than i might've stopped watching to. But it's much better. The arcs are better than any other season of pokémon. The battles are also more intense. Just check out the Maylene vs Ash battle. It was epic.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    DP is Sinnoh.

If it was anything like Johto, than i might've stopped watching to. But it's much better. The arcs are better than any other season of pokémon. The battles are also more intense. Just check out the Maylene vs Ash battle. It was epic.

Thanks for correcting me :D

Anyways, Yah, that was intense!
    And its not bunch of fillers, like Johto.

Back