• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash & James

Goron

Mountain Dweller
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Do Ash and James at any point ever speak with each other. It seems to me that Jessie and Meowth are the voice of team rocket. It seems to me whenever ash is addressing team rocket he is usually speaking to Jessie or Meowth but never acknowledges james.
    ( At least in a talking sense) Is there ever a point in pokemon in which Ash speaks directly to james or vice-versa? I don't know why I'm so curious about it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • There have been points in which Ash and James do recognize each other. Like mentioned, they at times more refer to one another individually or at times as a whole group. However, it does appear in the anime that Ash does communicate with Jesse and Meowth more so than he does with James. However, they have talked to one another before.

...This should have been in the Pokémon TV Show and Movies forum though, as it is about the anime.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    yeah, there was a few times they did. theres one i remember from the Advanced Battle or Adv Gen. season. it was a typical battle of the sexes episode. ash and may get annoyed with each other, james and jessie get annoyed with each other. ash and company meet up with team rocket and they hear each other arguing, then a tag battle happens with ash and james vs jessie and may.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • The Sabonea/Cacnea episode. Ash actually agreed to help train Sabonea and sparred one of his Pokemon with it. :)

...if you DO count that as speaking with each other. At least Ash acknowledges his existence.

Back