• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Ketchum's taste in music?

Years
    Woo Ash can like old school Punk bands, like The Clash! ^^ I don't think he'd be into a specific type though, maybe just any music that's popular or something? =P

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    I guess we cant really say as we have no idea what he likes, only Satoshi has the answer to that one. I think the virdian city song or the together forever song would be the most likley to be his favourite but thats just a guess.

~Kipper~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, i personally really like "the road to viridian city" song too, it just makes sense that Ash would be into that kind of music

Years
    Woo Ash can like old school Punk bands, like The Clash! ^^ I don't think he'd be into a specific type though, maybe just any music that's popular or something? =P

Yeah! The Clash! Whoo. I only say that since one of my favorite Law and Order characters is a major Clash fan. Heh.

Anyway, we've seen music based episodes before and he doesn't seem to mind the various musical cues within the series itself. I'd say he's a jack of all trades type from that. Or not, this is just silly. Heh.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years

That would be awesome! but sadly i don't think Ash likes to rock out to london calling, white riot, etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think Ash is more into the lovey-dovey songs.

He's just too goodie for anything else XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Probably some stupid, boring mainstream rock most 'hardkore' teenagers seem to like.
    System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Whoa!!!! Thanks for the replies.

But in my opinion I see him listening to pop rock bands like Angels & Airwaves or U2.

Or maybe Green Day or My Chemical Romance. But that's just me.

Who knows? Maybe he's a BIG fan of Angels & Airwaves & U2.

Last edited:

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    to me I see him liking the mainstream more pop friendly rock (see: switchfoot, angels and airwaves, 30 seconds to mars etc)

Years
    I think that Ash would be in all pokemon songs and I've heard quite a lot of them. It's so interesting that some of you got an idea that he would like punk and rock. I personaly can't imagine Ash listening to that. But don't get the idea I am against that kind of music.

Back