• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash?s Pikachu or TR?s Meowth?

Who do you like more? Ash?s Pikachu or Team Rocket?s Meowth?

• Ash?s Pikachu

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Team Rocket?s Meowth

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Oopsies, this actually would belong in the Pokemon TV Shows & Movies section if you're talking about the Pokemon anime. :3 I'll just move it there for you. ^^

PS - Pikachu pwnz. XD

*moves*

~Kelsey

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
  • I go with Nyasu. Pikachu is a very flat character whom we know almost nothing about, other than the fact that he doesn't want to evolve and he's very loyal to Satoshi. Nyasu, on the other hand, has a very well-fleshed out past and is a much deeper character in all aspects. And why? Because he can properly articulate himself. I'm sure that if Pikachu could talk, we'd know more about him.

Years
  • Meowth, of course. Pikachu just seems kinda...boring to me. It does the same attacks over and over, and it never gets anymore interesting. Meowth, on the other hand, can talk. >_>

Years
  • Jesse GS the II said:
    I go with Nyasu. Pikachu is a very flat character whom we know almost nothing about, other than the fact that he doesn't want to evolve and he's very loyal to Satoshi. Nyasu, on the other hand, has a very well-fleshed out past and is a much deeper character in all aspects. And why? Because he can properly articulate himself. I'm sure that if Pikachu could talk, we'd know more about him.

I suppose that could be a good reason to choose Meowth, but I'm a sucker for cute Pokemon so of course I would have to choose the cuter of the two which is of course PIKACHU! =)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I chose Meowth. For reasons already said. Plus, Meowth's just funner to watch than Pikachu. Pikachu just looks cute, eats, looks cute, says "Pika!", looks cute, and once in a while does something like interact with the other pokemon. Meowth on the other hand does a variety of things, he talks, he schemes, he falls in love, he feels sad about something he's done, he gets easily ticked off, and he too interacts with other pokemon.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • None

I like none of them , Meowth is a cat and Pikachu is a weak mouse/hamster

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    OMG Meowth is one of my Favourites :D
    Ash's Pikachu is boring for me too...I've(WE HAVE) seen him using thunderbolt SOOOOOO many times that I explode with TR when he uses Thundershock again bcuz of "boredom"...It's the same when he uses TS on the TR machines and gets surprised because his attack isn't effective...O_O
    Cuteness isn't really important to me,and I don't think he's cute at all...(this isn't a reason BTW)But I think he should evolve >:D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'd say of course, Meowth/Nyasu. I only like Pikachu for it's cry. I like Meowth better because it has a good character, it's like a human in a way and it's not an annoying mascot of a series. I actually kind of hate Pikachu. Actually I really hate him.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Meowth for sure. The episode that shows how meowth learned to talk is STILL one of my favorites.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Psh, Pikachu for sure. Always comes out on top of things pretty much.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Meowth common, he can talk, hes cute and has awesome attacks, Pikachu is just idiotic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back